IGNORED

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse

Daveo

Is the OP wrong about this being a free download on Pirate Bay? 

No idea but I guess a lot of books are free if you look around but I am a book shop and offer some e-books but seems I am wrong to charge for my wares.

I suppose downloading movies or copying them and selling them on is wrong but people do it and if it is wrong then don't buy them, I guess its that simple, I did not suggest the OP HAD to buy them but he chose his stance although I have a bookshop, so if you can get them free elsewhere go ahead.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

You assume, can make an ass out of u  & me, why assume and call it wrong on so many levels and business fine thanks, established in 2005 and still going strong, what do you do ?

If I assume wrong then simply deny it.

Is the OP wrong about this being a free download on Pirate Bay? 

All the books being offered for 150 Baht are available on PB.

No idea but I guess a lot of books are free if you look around but I am a book shop and offer some e-books but seems I am wrong to charge for my wares.

I suppose downloading movies or copying them and selling them on is wrong but people do it and if it is wrong then don't buy them, I guess its that simple, I did not suggest the OP HAD to buy them but he chose his stance although I have a bookshop, so if you can get them free elsewhere go ahead.

"No idea" LOL  Wrong answer to establish credibility on your part.

Nothing wrong with making a profit "on your wares" but ripping off forum members by offering free downloads for 150 Baht is definitely wrong. 

There is such a thing as transparency! 

Ok, you own a bookshop, do you also own the licence needed to distribute these e-books? ie, are they your wares to sell???

I am sure there are many freebies online if you know where to look and if they are then members can find them, if me selling them is a rip off then members choose to buy them or not, I am actually just a 3rd party letting members know what is on offer and on a commision, books is my business after all, if me selling books that are also available free then no one would buy them would they.

A Catholic boy in confession says, “Bless me Father, I have sinned, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.”.  "That's a disgrace,” said the priest, “especially when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.

My sister-in-law sat on my glasses and broke them.  It was my own fault.  I should have taken them off.

I spent a couple of hours defrosting the fridge last night, or "foreplay" as she likes to call it.

After both suffering from depression for a while, me and the wife were going to commit suicide yesterday. But strangely enough, once she killed herself, I started to feel a lot better.  So I thought, “Fuck it, soldier on.”

I woke up this morning at 8 and could smell something was wrong. I got downstairs and found the wife face down
 on the kitchen floor, not breathing.  I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Then I remembered McDonald’s serves breakfast until 11:30.

Bought the missus a hamster skin coat last week. Took her to the fair last night, and it took me 3 hours to get her off the Ferris wheel.

My missus packed my bags, and as I walked out the front door, she screamed, "I wish you a slow and painful death, you bastard!"  "Oh," I replied, "so now you want me to stay."

A government survey has shown that 91% of illegal immigrants come to this country so that they can see their own doctor.

I've just installed strobe lights in the bedroom.  It makes the wife look like she's moving during sex.

Yes quite a lot 

• 3 weeks later...

Had my Willy out today, William Peskett dropped by with some of his books all relating to Thailand and available now in the bookshop and 25% less than Asia Books.

See all details here http://www.williampeskett.com/news.html

reading in copyright

it says in the book qoute" all rights reserved no part of this publication may be reproduced ,stored in a retrieval system,....

im not laywer but i think that means sold in a second hand book store

although i have left a fair deals of dvd to dave and also bought a a fair deal of the second hand books.

if you borrow a book at the library the author get a certain amount of money,he doesnt get anything if you download or buy second hand.

HI Iggy

We stock mostly second hand books but often buy direct from the Author which allows us to offer the new books to you cheaper that the big chains as well as that when you have read the book of course you can keep it but also bring it back for the 50% credit refund off your next book/s.

A good deal all round.  :Think1:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I assume wrong then simply deny it.

All the books being offered for 150 Baht are available on PB.

"No idea" LOL  Wrong answer to establish credibility on your part.

Nothing wrong with making a profit "on your wares" but ripping off forum members by offering free downloads for 150 Baht is definitely wrong. 

There is such a thing as transparency! 

Ok, you own a bookshop, do you also own the licence needed to distribute these e-books? ie, are they your wares to sell???

What the fuck is wrong with you???? It's up to you.....if you don't agree with something, don't do it, but an awful lot of people use this facility with great satisfaction, that's why Dave has been there as long as he has. Ok, go to a library and get what you want, and pay what they ask....this is the "it's up to you capital of the world" remember that, you knob.......sorry!!! I needed to off load. Cheers

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

What the fuck is wrong with you???? It's up to you.....if you don't agree with something, don't do it, but an awful lot of people use this facility with great satisfaction, that's why Dave has been there as long as he has. Ok, go to a library and get what you want, and pay what they ask....this is the "it's up to you capital of the world" remember that, you knob.......sorry!!! I needed to off load. Cheers

Its ok Alan I have been dealing with Trolls for many a year, many who start business here in LOS and last 5 mins and get bitter and jealous when they see someone doing ok.

I used to get angry when I saw the comments and 90% of the time its TITS off other forums who hide behind the keyboard, same as this guy Hayward, already banned.  LOL   :Think1:

Great business and great service from Canterbury Tales.

I have friends who love this bookshop and Cafe.

Look forward to paying a few visits myself very soon.

We have just about every Frederick Forsythe book in the book shop

m6LuuyJ4ZPz_fB6Ifs83rOg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great business and great service from Canterbury Tales.

I have friends who love this bookshop and Cafe.

Look forward to paying a few visits myself very soon.

+1

And he may get a lot more visiting now that he has started the " healthy eating menu".

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Yes Jai Dee its all coming together, been studying and experimenting for a few weeks and Google has been my friend big time, its amazing what you can learn from the internet and anyone not taking advantage of it even in later life are really missing out.

I started looking into superfoods and health regimes etc and what's practical and easily available out here in LOS, I realised already some things are difficult to obtain where others more easy but may taste a bit strong such as kale juice.

Although Kale is about the top of all things to juice in the veg range for it's goodness, on its own is bitter and very pungent so adding another juice such as pomegranate etc is the way to drink it. 

Another way is adding some line and coconut palm sugar also a nice way to drink it as the palm sugar has a caramel sweetness and is very good for you, google it and see.

So available now is kale juice, carrot juice and kale & carrot juice mix, all with seaweed which is also very good and an aphrodisiac to boot, I also looked into fruit based drinks with many benefits and have available the one in the pic below.

This is the start of many things to come and a range of health foods drinks, breakfasts for anyone not feeling as though they are not eating and drinking properly. 

AA small leaflet Ingredients 2.jpghealth range 2.jpgkale small.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Firts of all Pirate Bay is not liscensed to distrubute those books. They are violating the copy right of both the publishing house and stealing money from the author.

Dave is buying both the Ebooks and marking them up and providing a place to find many books. If your ethics allow you steal other people property go to the Pirate Bay but bash an honest business man

Firts of all Pirate Bay is not liscensed to distrubute those books. They are violating the copy right of both the publishing house and stealing money from the author.

Dave is buying both the Ebooks and marking them up and providing a place to find many books. If your ethics allow you steal other people property go to the Pirate Bay but bash an honest business man

Weewilly,

Don't bite mate Dave covered it here:

Its ok Alan I have been dealing with Trolls for many a year, many who start business here in LOS and last 5 mins and get bitter and jealous when they see someone doing ok.

I used to get angry when I saw the comments and 90% of the time its TITS off other forums who hide behind the keyboard, same as this guy Hayward, already banned.  LOL"

Guys, can we move on as the MAN said "if you don't like it don't go there" some of you guys need to grow up.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Nice looking healthy range of stuff to try....what would you recommend Dave......do I have the juice drinks before or after my full English???

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

As well to have with it, a couple of guys have mentioned it tastes strong and not NICE like out of a box in 7/11 but you have to read the box at all the additives, they say no added sugar but they add a sweetener which is worse for you than sugar, 

The juices we have are just juices, nothing else, we do have Coconut palm sugar which is ver good for you, I am trying to find a supplier.

http://coconutpalmsugar.com/

AAAAA small.jpgA Introsmall.jpgAA small leaflet Ingredients 2.jpgAAAX small Goji wolf.jpgaabbbcccccsmall Turmeric.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

just finished my first one by FF .....the kill list

will pop in for a look around and check out the new healthy stuff too

Thanks mate.

All the best Dave