Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Canterbury Tales Guesthouse

Daveo

Just got home from the Saphire club Addicts party night and although enjoyed sitting on stage getting molested by a hot chick I was ousted after 2 turns of the sit on your face musical chairs contest, gutted.

it was good to finally meet you dave, im still waiting for your next youtube video's!!!

that chic giving you a lap dance was smokin! i think i will be back to barfine her in the coming days.

BEST BREAKFAST IN PATTAYA - THANKS DAVE, KEEP THE BACON CRISPY

Cheers Guys, I was a bit miffed that I was out of the musical sit on your face competition last night so soon, a mans gotta eat you know.

It was a great night and the staff did a great job, also good to meet more Boardies.

Cheers Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Cheers Guys, I was a bit miffed that I was out of the musical sit on your face competition last night so soon, a mans gotta eat you know.

It was a great night and the staff did a great job, also good to meet more Boardies.

Cheers Dave

Now that sounds like a good night out....

Good job TGs dont eat baked beans for lunch though....heh....heh.....

No Bob but one or two of then had fish I think.

Friday 25th March 2011 at 2pm Jimmy White will be signing his books at Canterbury Tales Cafe & Bookshop, the books are 400 baht, no extra for signing of course and each Book purchase will receive a free Photo as shown below and Jimmy will sign that too.

Bring your Camera too.Jimmy White 5 small copy copy.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Should look nice on my wall.photo_frame_a2 copy.jpg

Just got home from the Saphire club Addicts party night and although enjoyed sitting on stage getting molested by a hot chick I was ousted after 2 turns of the sit on your face musical chairs contest, gutted.

That game was definitely over far too quickly!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Cornwall & Welsh etc

Cornwall.jpgCornwall (1).jpgWelsh.jpgpost-37434-0-64597700-1296890100.jpggirl_who_kicked_hornets_nest.JPG5095320_4168487_n.jpg

Edited by Daveo

ROOM UPDATE Building A

3A Available from 13th June

4A Available from 6th June to 28th June then from 13th June

5A Available from 26th April

6A Available from 18th May

8A Available from 8th June

10A Available from 28th May to 10th June, then from 5thy July

12A Available from 11th April to 23rd April then from 3rd May to 25th May then from 5th July

Building B

1B Available from 18th April

3B Booked long term

4B Booked long term

6B Available from 16TH jUNE

8b Available from 8th May to 24th May then from 26th August.

Building C NEW ROOMS

1C Available from 15th April

2C Booked long term

3C Available from 29th April

4C Available from 19th April

PRINT  copy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1C available from 26th April, Copy of Trev room 1 (2).jpgCopy of Trev room 1.jpgCopy of 1 (1).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (41) copy.jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (5).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (3) copy.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Stuck in for Songkran, stock up on a few books to pass the time.

CRIME 1.JPGPOP BIO 7.JPGWAR 1.JPGFOOTY 1.JPGCRIME 3.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Room 3C available from 1st May to 18th May then again 16th June.

Please see the website for all details.

Room 3 (5).jpgRoom 3.jpgRoom 3 (1).jpgRoom 3 (2).jpgRoom 3 (3).jpgRoom 3 (4) copy.jpg

Some more interesting items in the bookshop

Book new 22.jpgBook new 22 (1).jpgBook new 22 (2).jpgBook new 22 (4).jpgFINAL_COVERweb.jpgBack Coverweb.jpgAnimal farm.jpgPicture.jpg

For all the West Ham fans, Cass Pennant was in town & I had the chance of a chat with him, I asked him what he thought about the new Olympic Stadium if West Ham acquire it, he suggested it would be the end of West ham for him, he would always be a West Ham man through and through but it would not be the same at this new ground.cass 2.jpgcassx16x07x08xfc.jpg9781844545995.jpg1844544036.jpg867686m.jpg50276_44151655977_1357005_n.jpgterracelegends.jpg

I had one of my regular guys bring me a suitcase of books from UK yesterday, he knows the type of books I need and he goes to the odd boot fair/charity shop and buys books for anything between 25p to 50p, he reads them of course then brings them over as he has more of less no luggage to bring and I give him 50baht (1 quid) for them.

So he gets to read the books and makes a good profit on them so if anyone would like to do the same pm me for details of books.

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Room 1B available until 1st June, on offer for 400 per night, includes separate bedroom & Lounge,en-suite, sofa & recliner, in room safe, large fridge, tea/coffee maker, in room safe, free wifi, TV, DVD player, A/C, fan, 1st floor, also available monthly for 10,500 per month.

RoomA  1b a.jpgRoom 1B 2Ac.jpgpost-2454-1271157087.jpg12779318282735149.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Got a few discounts going on if anyone is looking for a room between June to the end of August.

Cheers Guru.

• 2 weeks later...

What goes around,comes around !

A very generous gift donation from Canterbury Tales bookshop,for a local farang fire victim,you were very kind.

A winning lottery ticket,in the KPK Foods Awards.

Kind of sums up the way life can turn out!

Question : What struck you,the kindness,or the good fortune ?

Cheers Joe

Hope they dont forget to deliver the KPK prize, nothing so far.

All the best.

Hi Dave good to meet you in May enjoyed the banter thanks for all the advice ,great breakfast and English tea can you send me

full price list of all your rooms for at least A two week stay (is there A difference in seasons),not sure of the time yet depends on work (I'm the tattooist)

don`t want to stay in Nakula now the gals have got to know me too well :WinkGrin1: not that you know your married :)

When I return I shall try to remember cathedral city cheese what strength would you like light,mature,extra mature,vintage

hey! maybe we could have a thread for goods to and from LOS :unsure: anyway thanks for everything Dave say hello to the guys for me,(never did get to hear the outcome of Derek (Axe mark in the crash helmet :Laugh1: )and the house. :LMFAO:

all the best

bedman :GoldenSmile1:

Women need A reason to have sex, Men just need A place.

Hi Daveo,

I recently purchased the Paultain book (signed) and someone I know, wanted some books to read on his visit and found what he wanted at your shop at a very reasonable price.

My question is.... I have a few books (about 19 of them), that I have bought in bookshops in Thailand.

So, if I am looking to get a few books from you in return, is it best to sell the books I have outright to you and purchase more, or does it work out better to give over the books, get a credit and return that credit for other books.... or is there no difference either way?