IGNORED

Computer Won't Connect to Internet

Sexyfarangman

My computer has stopped working for internet connections, even though everything else with it is fine. There seems to be some kind of block on it. It has to be a hardware problem since the hotel I am staying at in Pattaya has wi fi that is currently working. Where can I get the computer fixed in Pattaya? Also, has anyone else ever had this problem?

My computer has stopped working for internet connections, even though everything else with it is fine. There seems to be some kind of block on it. It has to be a hardware problem since the hotel I am staying at in Pattaya has wi fi that is currently working. Where can I get the computer fixed in Pattaya? Also, has anyone else ever had this problem?

Take it down to Tukcom, Pattaya Tai, almost opposite where Soi Bhukow meets Pattaya Tai, plenty of guys in there that can sort it out for you, sorted out problems I was having when I first moved here with little fuss or expense.

:HangOn1:

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

try taking your pc to another wifi location and see if it works there first just in case your firewall has kicked in to block something at your present location

check your network connections in control panel and see if their is anything amiss there

ask at reception for someone to look at your pc most reception staff are pretty pc savvy and might spot your problem straight away

if all else fails im sure someone at tukcom can help you m8

THE POKER BUNNY

Some laptops like mine, have a wifi physical button, check your laptop to make sure you haven't pressed it by accident.

Some laptops like mine, have a wifi physical button, check your laptop to make sure you haven't pressed it by accident.

Many thanks. That was the problem. I could have gotten reemed by someone if I had taken for a repair. One of the great things about this forum is that you can get free technical advice that has nothing to do with bargirls or relationships.