Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Reccomendation : Ninja BBQ Buffet

This place rocks. You get a handful of farang there but mainly its a local hang out - with some china tours on occasion.

Its an all you can eat Korean BBQ. The top price is 199 baht for all you can eat seafood buffet which includes king prawns , crayfish etc. They do a cheap charlie price of 139 (if i remember right ) for all you can eat which includes prawns, chicken pork etc and is well worth it. Beers are cheap to and kuat yai duey :Hate_Computer:

Its on 3rd road and I usually take a motorbike there.

Number below :

Mookata3w.JPG

rarely go to 3 rd but this looks/sounds promising.

can you give directions (i am pretty clueless with street names)?

rarely go to 3 rd but this looks/sounds promising.

can you give directions (i am pretty clueless with street names)?

I just get on a motorbike taxi and go.Its going away from the action in a westerly direction. The pic has a number on it. You have anyone who can call or get the motorbike guy to .

Good call, it's the best buffet I've been to in Pattaya. No problem getting a drink on ' dry ' days either.

Thanks for the info, my Thai wife goes there a lot with friends but i have never been,

Will give it a try in 3 weeks, all u can eat for around 4 british pounds,,,,yum yum

Regrds

Dirty

Thanks for the info, my Thai wife goes there a lot with friends but i have never been,

Will give it a try in 3 weeks, all u can eat for around 4 british pounds,,,,yum yum

Regrds

Dirty

Hey Dirty,

I gave you the info in good faith - Dont abuse it ! I am over a few weeks after you ! I dont want to come back and see a farang surcharge 55555555555 :Circle_Sharks:

Seriously though, I heard that if u leave anything you have to pay x2 or something. So dont be greedy !

Enjoy.

I ate there about 1 month ago and the price for the seafood buffet has gone up to 300 baht. Still a truly excellent feed.

We piled prawns, scallops, slipper lobster, squid and crabs on plate after plate and gave it to the bbq station where they brought it to our table for the small fee of 20 baht per plate (for the bbq service). If you go when it's busy and the grills are full, tip the bbq guys when you hand them your plates and your food will arrive quicker.

I go there every couple of weeks and at this point I just eat the seafood ... don't want to waste precious stomach space on the beef, pork, etc.

Enjoy

I ate there about 1 month ago and the price for the seafood buffet has gone up to 300 baht. Still a truly excellent feed.

We piled prawns, scallops, slipper lobster, squid and crabs on plate after plate and gave it to the bbq station where they brought it to our table for the small fee of 20 baht per plate (for the bbq service). If you go when it's busy and the grills are full, tip the bbq guys when you hand them your plates and your food will arrive quicker.

I go there every couple of weeks and at this point I just eat the seafood ... don't want to waste precious stomach space on the beef, pork, etc.

Enjoy

Shame on the price increase. Has the cheap charlie special increased as well or is it still 139 baht ?

I did a search online and it appears ninja may be a chain of 3 in pattya? anyone heard or know for sure ?

Edited by chaang

300 Baht for BBQ. Damn these prices are increasing rapidly!!

April 2007 we,3 BG's and 3 farangs, went to a thai BBQ-place on Pattayatai between 3rd road and Sukhumvit opposite shell gasstation location see http://www.mapjack.com/?TGtRUBjrkc2D, don't know the name of the place as it is only Thai advert!

It was 99 baht/person all you can eat, and i mean "all you can eat" with a large selection of seafood,meat, fish... and as many you can eat!

We payed almost 1000 Baht which included our drinks 5 large Changs and a big (1L) coke! Inthat time a real bargain!

But recent years didn't make it to a BBQ anymore as i rather enjoy thai streetvendors food and small thai, no name, restaurant at the corner of Naklua road and Naklua soi 27 see location at http://www.mapjack.com/?7W5RUtmtkcbC it's left of Antons restaurant!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

There is an other BBQ not so far from Ninja, same stuff more or less. 50-100m up the road towards Pattaya Nuea. Otherwise Ninja is great, and with the buffet set of 139 (?) we can't complain on. :-)

300 Baht for BBQ. Damn these prices are increasing rapidly!!

April 2007 we,3 BG's and 3 farangs, went to a thai BBQ-place on Pattayatai between 3rd road and Sukhumvit opposite shell gasstation location see http://www.mapjack.com/?TGtRUBjrkc2D, don't know the name of the place as it is only Thai advert!

It was 99 baht/person all you can eat, and i mean "all you can eat" with a large selection of seafood,meat, fish... and as many you can eat!

We payed almost 1000 Baht which included our drinks 5 large Changs and a big (1L) coke! Inthat time a real bargain!

But recent years didn't make it to a BBQ anymore as i rather enjoy thai streetvendors food and small thai, no name, restaurant at the corner of Naklua road and Naklua soi 27 see location at http://www.mapjack.com/?7W5RUtmtkcbC it's left of Antons restaurant!

Will for sure try this one next time!

- Anyone knows abot any similar BBQ, but in Jomtien?

Edited by JiN

• 2 weeks later...

The seafood buffet sounds great, but is this Korean BBQ or Thai BBQ?

I REALLY love Korean BBQ (and Korean girls, but that's another story!) -- Galbi, Bulgogi, etc. -- and would love to find a place in Pattaya to check out while I am there.

Thanks for the recommendation. Ate their today and enjoyed the meal. The seafood was for 300 and non-seafood was for 129/139/149 depending on 3, 2 or 1 people in the group (I think - it was written in thai). The ice cream was over when I went at 11 pm and there was a note saying the dessert is limited so come early.

It was similar to the 129 baht eat all barbecue near tony's food court on south pattaya road, but I found this one better as the meat didnt keep getting burnt. But try that one as well maybe I went on a bad day.