IGNORED

S31 Hotel Bangkok

Ohyesuare

I stayed 4 nights at this hotel in April while they were having their awesome deal(not sure if it is still going on) for their 2 floor suite for just under 3000 baht inclusive. I stayed the first two nights and last two nights of my vacation. It is very luxurious, great service and facilities. Here are some pics of the 2 floor suite.

Picture 004.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 001.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 039.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 027.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

I never before thought it possible - but it appears I'm going to have to give up my title as the 'WORST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD' ! The place looks saweet though. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Thanks for the pics on this hotel. :Chokdee:

I never before thought it possible - but it appears I'm going to have to give up my title as the 'WORST PHOTOGRAPHER IN THE WORLD' ! The place looks saweet though. wj

Ya I was just messing around with my iphone, never planned on actually posting the pics but since I didn't see any other posts about this great hotel figured I would post em.

• 3 weeks later...

I stayed in the S15 hotel in Bangkok and it was a great location. Very friendly staff and very nice rooms. I booked on Agoda.com and pair 1650 TB a nite. I think the chain are all "S" and the number denotes the soi its on. S15 was right on Sukumviet...I would recommend this hotel..plus the happy hour was quite nice and had a great massage parlor directly across alley soi..

Any members got any more pic's of this hotel please ????