Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

bloody vuvuzela trumpets ..............

chaang

Bring 'em back Khun chaang ? The fecking things are already here,being sold in a number of supermarkets !

I'd like to think that the 'old school' supporters in SA are singing about them...as follows.

You can stick yer vuvuzella up yer arse

You can stick yer vuvuzella

Stick yer vuvuzella

Stick yer vuvuzella up yer arse...........sideways !

(to the tune of 'She'll be coming 'round the mountain' if you don't know).

Just noticed I'm over 50 posts.....can I see boobies now ?

Bring 'em back Khun chaang ? The fecking things are already here,being sold in a number of supermarkets !

I'd like to think that the 'old school' supporters in SA are singing about them...as follows.

You can stick yer vuvuzella

Stick yer vuvuzella

Stick yer vuvuzella up yer arse...........sideways !

(to the tune of 'She'll be coming 'round the mountain' if you don't know).

Just noticed I'm over 50 posts.....can I see boobies now ?

After that little ditty u can see my boobies :GoldenSmile1:

Oooooooo ! Thanks for that Khun chaang but nice as they are I hope uncle Ray will be back in due course !

You wouldn't wanna upset the daddy now......would ya !

Oooooooo ! Thanks for that Khun chaang but nice as they are I hope uncle Ray will be back in due course !

The daddy is back !

The daddy is back !

Thanks for that Khun Chaang.Fantastic.The work of a genius.

Further bad news however.Our friends at the 'Currant Bun' are giving away 5000 of the bastard things to lucky readers !

I reckon clubs will have to start putting out statements as to where they stand on this issue.The simplest solution would be to ban them on 'safety grounds',insofar as they could be used as a weapon.Bollocks really but it would do for me.

For the record I deliberately mispelled vovalooza/vuvulooza ( God knows what the correct spelling is ) so dont be quoting me there.

Vuvulooza sounds like an STD :Grin_Jump1:

You raise a good point though. Is football more important than pussy?

Most definitely...For 90 Minutes.....Or longer if there's extra time/penalties :Grin_Jump1:

That's what I thought when I saw the topic title. I won't even describe the images "bloody vuvulooza" brought to mind.

It's the tradition in south africa /shrug. It's not like they were invented after the games were scheduled there. I think I have one from 30 years ago or so from the Oakland Seals (Hockey)

:Bravo1::23::Fantastic:

I never thought I would agree with Hitler on anything Thank God they don't have them at Rugby Matches what all the bloody

Vuvuloser trumpets need is to be melted into Liquid goo

I can feel an angel sliding up to me nz immigrants raising the IQ of both countries pattaya makes a humble man hard

• 4 weeks later...

Saints be praised ! Read in The Star on Wednesday that Southampton FC have banned the dreaded vuvuzela for the coming season.

Not much use to me unless we get drawn away in a cup but perhaps it will get the ball rolling and others will follow suit.

Also just found out that England have moved up one place in the World rankings to 7th....on the basis that Portugal and France were even worse than us...though Uruguay have gone above all three.

Just seen on the Tottenham website that the dreaded horns are not allowed at White Hart Lane either.

Good sense prevails...thank Buddah.

• 1 month later...

They have those horrible horns at MLS (US professional soccer league) games, they absolutely ruin the experience for anyone who doesn't have them. It's like being the only sober person in a room full of drunks, it gets old real fast....

I find drunks to be fun to be around even though I'm sober.

But those horns. Someone is making a killing selling the things, I would guess. They lower the I.Q. perception of the users to somewhere south of zero.

It was like watching a stadium full of six-year-olds. Really degraded the World Cup experience for me and the other guys here.