IGNORED

bloody vuvuzela trumpets ..............

chaang

There's talk of banning them, players can't hear each other on the pitch. I personally can't stand them, i went to one MLS game in the US and the noise that they made was worse then the sport on the field if you can believe that! On TV it sounds like a bee hive buzzing.

Hopefully this will sort itself out of the next few days, i can't imagine these infernal horns being allowed to ruin the cup.

Edited by cc2709

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

I am a very tolerant person but these things are driving me nuts just listening to them on the TV! Banghead2.gif

First couple of games was annoying, but I have gotten use to them.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

it s like watching the game in a room full of a million blue bottles !

Seriously , this is like the white noise the american military torture the prisoners in abu ghraib with ! After 90 minutes I will admit to being an Al Quaeda operative.

First couple of games was annoying, but I have gotten use to them.

:Chokdee: Good for you solo But i must admit it pisses me and my freinds off .No problem just look at at at a movie :IdHitIt2:

cheers chris :Chokdee:

Wriggley Tin 1

Theres just no atmosphere. its just this very unpleaseant incessant noise. You cant hear the chants of the the supporters , no brass bands, no samba or trumpets.

Jesus - its half time and i am out of the room and i can still hear the noise. Its given me tinnitus !

I think it's all part of the colour and spectacle of the world cup in Africa. I'm used to it now...Would like to see a few right behind the German goal at the moment when Australia are attacking so they can get back in the game.... :IdHitIt2:

Edited by Frugal Charles

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

It drives me crazy, very much like a torture. Hope they ban them very soon

It drives me crazy, very much like a torture. Hope they ban them very soon

It most definitely is. Cant we complain to the UN or amnesty international ?

My question is: If you're Patts on vacation......WHY THE HELL are you watching / worried about a friggin' soccer game ??!!?? :Oops1:

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

My question is: If you're Patts on vacation......WHY THE HELL are you watching / worried about a friggin' soccer game ??!!?? :Oops1:

I have ADD. So i have to watch the WC in the UK at home.I would not be able to concentrate on the footie if i was in pattaya. I cant even go the pub and watch it in UK where there are no saucies !

Is ritalin available in Thailand ?

the last time i checked the worldcup was football not "soccer" as you call it. back to the op they said at the start of the worldcup that if 1 vuvulooza was thrown onto the pitch they would bann them.so i hope somebody hurrys up and throws 1 onto the pitch!

the last time i checked the worldcup was football not "soccer" as you call it. back to the op they said at the start of the worldcup that if 1 vuvulooza was thrown onto the pitch they would bann them.so i hope somebody hurrys up and throws 1 onto the pitch!

Can we have a whip round and send a BM off to do the deed ! Its gotta be worth it.

I'm astonished at the sheer mindlessness and primitiveness of thousands of people continuously blowing on trumpets. Yes, it spoils the matches for me and must be bloody annoying for the players and officials. A ban is already overdue, hope it comes soon.

I wonder what its like on the ground. Imagine trying to watch a game at the stadium and youre surrounded by these idiots.

Well, It's called "soccer" where I come from and it always has been. Football is played by the NFL. And I have NO IDEA what you mean by a "vuvulooza thrown into the pitch" and being banned if you throw one. Does that mean those horns you guys were talking about and getting rid of / not allowing them into the stadium?

I hope nobody took what I was saying in the post you quoted from me as giving a hard time to anybody. I was stating, basically,, that if in Patts on vacation and somebody was worried about a soccer game, I find it funny. NOT tryin' to rib anybody about the game it's self, hell I use to play in Germany. I just know I won't be watchin' soccer in Patts.....I'll be watchin' the chicks........SO, if that's your deal, cool, have fun!

HAVE SOME FUN....GET IT ALL OVER HER FACE!!

PATTAYA IS A MAN'S PARADISE !!

Well, It's called "soccer" where I come from and it always has been. Football is played by the NFL. And I have NO IDEA what you mean by a "vuvulooza thrown into the pitch" and being banned if you throw one. Does that mean those horns you guys were talking about and getting rid of / not allowing them into the stadium?

I hope nobody took what I was saying in the post you quoted from me as giving a hard time to anybody. I was stating, basically,, that if in Patts on vacation and somebody was worried about a soccer game, I find it funny. NOT tryin' to rib anybody about the game it's self, hell I use to play in Germany. I just know I won't be watchin' soccer in Patts.....I'll be watchin' the chicks........SO, if that's your deal, cool, have fun!

For the record I deliberately mispelled vovalooza/vuvulooza ( God knows what the correct spelling is ) so dont be quoting me there.

Vuvulooza sounds like an STD :)

You raise a good point though. Is football more important than pussy?

Most definitely...For 90 Minutes.....Or longer if there's extra time/penalties :Dunno:

Edited by chaang

i dont care about the vuvuzela. it is part of the atmosphere.

if you cant stand it, you are big enough to switch off your tv

i dont care about the vuvuzela. it is part of the atmosphere.

if you cant stand it, you are big enough to switch off your tv

I think you are in the minority there :Hate_Computer: Poll ?

Vuvalooza are against my human rights . Nelson Mandellas email anyone? lets get the big guy on this.

If we want a world cup with african sounds - shouldnt they allow guns into the stadium ?

Edited by chaang

My question to Jumpmaster is....are you that highly sexed/horny/sex mad etc that you have to spend every waking moment looking at or having rumpy pumpy with the ladies ? We all come here with that in mind but there is a balance to be struck,isn't there ?

Is it just your seeming hatred of "soccer" or would you like to include the golfers/divers/fishermen and all others who don't spend 24 hours in go-go's ?

Woaaaaaa. I think the jumpmaster posted in jest. Chill Winston. Are these things only ruining the footbal or is it other sports in south Africa l? Anyone who brings these back to Uk games should be hung drawn and quartered.

. Are these things only ruining the footbal or is it other sports in south Africa l?

They have those horrible horns at MLS (US professional soccer league) games, they absolutely ruin the experience for anyone who doesn't have them. It's like being the only sober person in a room full of drunks, it gets old real fast....

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

My question is: If you're Patts on vacation......WHY THE HELL are you watching / worried about a friggin' soccer game ??!!?? :GoldenSmile1:

its called football .........