IGNORED

where to buy good quality fake designer handbags

andypoker

as the title suggests im looking for a place to buy good quality fake designer handbags

when i first started visiting thailand these bags were all over the place but on my last visit i dont think i saw any at all

is there somewhere where i can go to pick up a few to keep the mrs happy she has a bag fetish i think and it allways pays to keep the little lady happy

THE POKER BUNNY

Fake + good quality ?? Does that go together??

yes m8 sometimes it does i often buy her some from china through the dhgate website and they are great quality

but she does like to have a good look at them then consider which one to buy then end up buying all the ones she likes lol

THE POKER BUNNY

I think it was kuffki said he knows where to find them in Bangkok.

I'm pretty sure they're gone from Pattaya.

I don't think they were fakes at all - they were too perfect in every detail, including packaging. I think they were out the back door of the factories wherever. I went to four vendors I knew had them a couple of years back and a GF who was in the trade took me to three more. The story was the same everywhere. The BiB kept confiscating them until they gave up buying them - they weren't cheap.

There are copies of a sort at Beach Road end of Mike's Shopping Mall. My daughter thought they were ok, but they weren't in the same league as the stuff you used to get behind the secret door/shelf units etc..

I think it was kuffki said he knows where to find them in Bangkok.

I'm pretty sure they're gone from Pattaya.

I don't think they were fakes at all - they were too perfect in every detail, including packaging. I think they were out the back door of the factories wherever. I went to four vendors I knew had them a couple of years back and a GF who was in the trade took me to three more. The story was the same everywhere. The BiB kept confiscating them until they gave up buying them - they weren't cheap.

cheers for the info edge i will have to buy her a new handbag before i break the bad news lol

THE POKER BUNNY

cheers for the info edge i will have to buy her a new handbag before i break the bad news lol

See my last para/edit - I think they were Clio brand she thought were OK for the price.

See my last para/edit - I think they were Clio brand she thought were OK for the price.

i got it m8 thanks for the update we might have a look at them just to keep in the good books then its off to tukcom for a bit of techno shopping

THE POKER BUNNY

yes m8 sometimes it does i often buy her some from china through the dhgate website and they are great quality

but she does like to have a good look at them then consider which one to buy then end up buying all the ones she likes lol

Yes you could be right, actually I once bought a Polo Ralph Lauren jacket (fake) and in my country I went to the PRL shop to have it inspected. Well they couldn't tell the difference and were very surprised, fabric and emblems are very easy to copy but the difference mostly lies in the stitches, but they were done in the same way.

On the other hand I bought a pair of nikes in China and after about 3 months the bottom was almost falling of...

Reality is wrong, Dreams are for real

hot-asian-cg-art.jpg

Yes you could be right, actually I once bought a Polo Ralph Lauren jacket (fake) and in my country I went to the PRL shop to have it inspected. Well they couldn't tell the difference and were very surprised, fabric and emblems are very easy to copy but the difference mostly lies in the stitches, but they were done in the same way.

On the other hand I bought a pair of nikes in China and after about 3 months the bottom was almost falling of...

i like the dhgate website it works a little like ebay but it isnt auctions its more of a market place for vendors but it has a few of the safeguards ebay has such as feedback , a complaints department and you pay by paypal

everything i have bought from this site has been good to excelent quality and i have never had any cause for complaint

THE POKER BUNNY

i like the dhgate website it works a little like ebay but it isnt auctions its more of a market place for vendors but it has a few of the safeguards ebay has such as feedback , a complaints department and you pay by paypal

everything i have bought from this site has been good to excelent quality and i have never had any cause for complaint

I'll have a look @ it

Reality is wrong, Dreams are for real

hot-asian-cg-art.jpg

You don't maybe need this information, but Nong Khai market used to lots of 'em and cheap.

cheers m8 can you give me some info on where this is

THE POKER BUNNY

• 2 weeks later...

I have lived in China over the past few years and have seen the fake designer handbags that those Chinese people can deliver. They are built to absolute perfection. I think you can try over there.

as the title suggests im looking for a place to buy good quality fake designer handbags

when i first started visiting thailand these bags were all over the place but on my last visit i dont think i saw any at all

is there somewhere where i can go to pick up a few to keep the mrs happy she has a bag fetish i think and it allways pays to keep the little lady happy

Try beach road end of mike's mall, have bought a few from there and they seemed pretty good.

Try beach road end of mike's mall, have bought a few from there and they seemed pretty good.

cheers m8 i will have a look

THE POKER BUNNY

Hi there. well I can definately tell you where to get great Louis Vuitton fake handbags because I bought 2 of them on my last visit (for 2 female friends back in the States)......You will not find anything of decent fake quality in Pattaya. How do I know this?? because I looked for days and couldnt find anything (mikes mall, beach road etc)...If You want a very good fake Louis Vuiton handbag you have to go to patpong market in Bangkok. There is no other place that comes close to this place for that sort of thing....

Just go into one of the many handbag stores and ask the lady inside if they have any good fake handbags. They will either go out back and bring you what they have or they will send someone to get you their hidden stash, which is usually about 5 minutes away. Either way, they have some really good fake handbags.....(they cant keep their fake stuff on show in the front of the shop for obvious reasons! lol

When I bought the 2 louis vuitton handbags I purchased back to the states the girls were VERY impressed with the quality. One of their friends has a real one and you could not tell the difference!! so definately go to Patpong market!!

cheers!

Edited by limesaz

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.luxury007.com/louis-vuitton/women/handbags/shoulder-bags-and-totes.html?p=7

I once had brought a handbag on this online store , the price is reasonable , i have used the handbag for two years , it's also good now , the store have various kinds of handbags,i think there must be one handbag that you like ,

Source(s):

Hoping my advice can really help you ,and you can buy handbag you like in this online store.

Not much use to you if you want in Thailand but china is the place for designer copies

they have various grades the top grade is run out of the same factory as the real items. They do an run after they finish their quota

I know a few people who travel over from Hong Kong on the weekends to buy regularly (well their wives do)

Edited by Gator001

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Pratunam market in Bangkok.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 1 month later...

Just back yesterday.found a great place for handbags for my 3 daughters after searching around. It was off the maintrack at Street SOI 22.It is undercover market or bazzar off the street and was good for bags , watches. wallets and clothes and Raybans.Designer bags 800-1000Bhatt.Wallets 160 and Raybans an amazing 100 Bhatt and all seem very good quality. My feeling is designer stuff is made in this country anyway and sold at exploded prices in our countries. cant see any difference in quality especially the leather bags and wallets. So take a Bhatt Bus to Soi 22 but NOTE this market only open on Tuesdays and Fridays.

Buy the way my daughters are very pleased with my buys for them.

Happy shopping I will be back in 6 months with a spare suitcase to fill !!!