IGNORED

Wow!

Organic

Drunk, Condom-Wearing Motorcyclist Killed after Night out in Karaoke Bar.

The dangers of riding a motorbike while severely inebriated and wearing a condom were never more evident than this story of a fatal accident which took place at around 3:00am on Tuesday morning.

A 35 year old Thai man was pronounced dead at the scene by police who had been called to Sukhumvit Road in Naklua to investigate a strange accident. The dead man had come straight across Sukhumvit road on his motorbike, crashed into the concrete barrier in the centre of the road, was thrown over the barrier and into the path of an oncoming truck. The driver of the truck was unable to stop or swerve in time and ran straight over the motorbike rider, killing him.

The driver of the truck stopped and was interviewed by police, but no further action is expected to be taken against him. According to reports, the dead man had been drinking heavily at a nearby karaoke bar. He had then left the bar, mounted his bike and roared off in the direction of Sukhumvit road where he met his demise. At the accident, rescue workers were surprised to find the dead man was wearing a condom, although we are not sure if it was new or pre-loved. They surmise the man may have been in a state of some excitement which was why he was riding so fast and failed to notice the concrete barrier.

How many places on the planet does this happen? :)

And who the **** writes these stories? I wonder what his family would think if they read this.

These guys sure have respect and taste.

Edited by whitespider
blanked swear wod

Just goes to show, wearing a party hat can't always save ya!

Drunk, Condom-Wearing Motorcyclist Killed after Night out in Karaoke Bar.

How many places on the planet does this happen? :Busted:

And who the fuck writes these stories? I wonder what his family would think if they read this.

These guys sure have respect and taste.

Most of the papers write this way - it annoys me intensely too. Pattaya People always states "the murderer" or "the rapist" before the guys have even been to court. Doesn't do any harm to add the little word "alleged" before it. link here to article about this practice.

The pictures are something else - we had Howards rag showing a picture of a tiny (dead) kid (4 I think) with a crushed skull who had been run over but his own father - jeeeeez. Heaven knows who actually wants to read this rubbish OR why the English language papers seem to feel they have to "copy" the Thai papers who have done this for years.

For me, the absolute WORST ones are those where a policeman is holding the deceased's head towards the cameras so they can get the most gory shot - FHS.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Are we to assume then that he was wearing it stretched over his head?

Be scene and not herd.

I once arrived home and decided to take a pee and this balloon started to blow up right in front of me, then I realized I had never removed the rubber from that last encounter

it made a nice splash when it finally got so heavy with urine that it broke free and was propelled into the toilet