IGNORED

Citin Loft Pattaya

brucemb

Hi Guys

Is the Citin Loft girl friendly.

Have offered good rate for a quick stopover in September

Thanks

:) Yes it is guest friendly. My third stay there starts on 17th June ( yes only 5 days to go ).

ps Also good rooms and very good king size beds ( make sure you don't book a twin room ) :Bed_Sex:

Regards

LOVEDRAGON

does it have a pool? and how much please.

It's a nice hotel with great staff and rooms the only drawback is the pool and it's shaded loungers next to a road apart from that the hotels great

does it have a pool? and how much please.

Pool is under cover at front of the hotel and is quite small.

For prices check out www.hotels.com or Agoda having said that best price is normaly available

through their own web site - google Citin Loft pattaya. Make sure you go for kingsize room

beds are 6ft wide and comfortable.

All the Best

LOVEDRAGON

I stayed recently and it was girl friendly and the facility was good. Breakfast also good with eggs cooked to order which is a nice option. As noted, the pool is just outside the reception and shaded so does not really feel like a pool and I did not use although would have if it was in the sun and away from the entrance. Rooms have tub and a separate shower stall which is a good feature and full size fridge for drinks and things. Wifi strong in the room. Overall liked it a lot and only downside is that it is a short walk from Pattaya Klang or 2nd road. They have their own baht bus type truck but I never saw it being used.

Common sense is not very common.

Looks good. I have seen it online for 15 quid a night - which at the current crap XR is pretty good approx 750 per night ! Update us with a report when you get there please. Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a tour of this hotel in May, everything was superb except for the pool. However, a new pool was under construction, it's being built on the roof. Does anyone know if it has been finished?