IGNORED

Hotel ideas

irlguy1

hotel recommendation

Hi guys could anyone recommend girl friendly hotel with a pool near Gun Bar, Patak Road in Karon I stayed in The rattana beach hotel last year and hung around Anybody's Bar which was great and I have plans to meet a few girls back there this time but want to butterfly this year and want to be maybe 10 min walk away.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

hotel recommendation

Hi guys could anyone recommend girl friendly hotel with a pool near Gun Bar, Patak Road in Karon I stayed in The rattana beach hotel last year and hung around Anybody's Bar which was great and I have plans to meet a few girls back there this time but want to butterfly this year and want to be maybe 10 min walk away.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful.

I like the Golden Sand Inn, it is near the roundabout in the north end of Karon, 50 M from the ocean, good and reasonably priced restaurant on site, a nice pool and guest friendly.

http://www.phuket-goldensand.com/

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!