IGNORED

Search a place for waxing

Phylle Chloro

Hello,

I search a nice place in Pattaya for legs and chest waxing.

If the place can have sweet girls and sweet prices, it will be wonderfull ;)

Have you some tips or secret hidden address ?

Thank you :GoldenSmile1:

There is a hair salon that does waxing on Soi 7, directly across the street from Anna Jets. Sorry I don't have the name.

Can't remember any lookers there, but there were a few ladyboys if that is your cup of tea...

I had a little manscaping on my back taken care of there, good job at a good price.

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

There is a hair salon that does waxing on Soi 7, directly across the street from Anna Jets. Sorry I don't have the name.

Can't remember any lookers there, but there were a few ladyboys if that is your cup of tea...

I had a little manscaping on my back taken care of there, good job at a good price.

Actually ladyboys are your best bet for this, if I wanted some waxing done I'd get talking to LBs, well, they have it done on a regular basis so it makes sense that they'd be the experts on where's the best places.

Actually ladyboys are your best bet for this, if I wanted some waxing done I'd get talking to LBs, well, they have it done on a regular basis so it makes sense that they'd be the experts on where's the best places.

Real good point, :DeadHorse2: I hadn't thought of that, but they would know and at this place, enough of them were working there so if this salon did not do a good enough job, i am sure they could recommend someplace else.

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

Real good point, :DeadHorse2: I hadn't thought of that, but they would know and at this place, enough of them were working there so if this salon did not do a good enough job, i am sure they could recommend someplace else.

My ex Thai wife in Australia does waxing as a sideline and last time I was down there I asked her if she'd wax my nuts & bum. She replied "Why? You become ladyboy now?" Seems all her customers are women or gays.

My ex Thai wife in Australia

She bleached her skin and is no longer asian mate? ... ex Thai? :DeadHorse2:

She bleached her skin and is no longer asian mate? ... ex Thai? :DeadHorse2:

No need to bleach her skin, not all Thais are dark, she happens to be a very fair-skinned girl.

And actually ex Thai happens to be correct as she's now an Australian.

There is a hair salon that does waxing on Soi 7, directly across the street from Anna Jets.

Thank you very much, it's a first location to look :Brain_Fart:

It's an interesting idea.

LB can be a good choice for the waxing work but I'm not really open for something else :)

If I don't have good address before my trip, I will ask directly to Girls or LBs.

But if you have a direct address it's better :Circle_Sharks:

I almost posted this question last week

Maybe some of the Bodybuilders around town would know where to go for a good job!

I'm not too concerned with getting happy endings, just a good wax job!!!