IGNORED

LK Renaissance or Amari Nova Suites?

nosaint

I have previously stayed at the Marriott four times and last time I tried the Frasier Resort. Marriott is perfect due to location and the wonderful pool. In addition its GF and top service :Disease: But the Terrace Suites are about 220.000 bath for the period 1st to 25th July, and so I am looking at options.

The Frasier Resort is also a good hotel, friendly staff, GF, but the pool is very small and it has no outdoor area.

I am looking at the LK Renaissance which looks promising with good suites, but I believe the pool is somewhat small. The Amari Nova also looks good as stylish. Both are not located so well as the Marriott, but - hey - you dont get all your wishes fulfilled.

So, any ideas? LK Renaissance or Amari Nova?

(Or better still, another good choice with a decent pool...)

I am willing to pay up to 4000 baths/night.

LK renaissance location is ok, for that price you can get the SPAM WORD suites which have an outdoor jacuzzi, great rooms

Nova suites is out of the action but great rooms

the new holiday Inn has some pretty special rooms as does the Dusit D2 which is just across the road from marriot

I would also leave the booking to the last minute as all of the hotels will be empty in July so last minute bargaining is a must

no idea why the word p e n t h o u s e above came out as spam word????????????????

LK renaissance location is ok, for that price you can get the SPAM WORD suites which have an outdoor jacuzzi, great rooms

Nova suites is out of the action but great rooms

the new holiday Inn has some pretty special rooms as does the Dusit D2 which is just across the road from marriot

I would also leave the booking to the last minute as all of the hotels will be empty in July so last minute bargaining is a must

Thanks for your kind advice. Regarding the Dusit D2 I had this as a favorite, but unfortunately it is fully booked on the 17th and 18th July (!!), so I have to give it a miss.

Will check out the Holiday Inn :)

Hello everybody,

Let me tell you right away, that I am not neutral, as I am the General Manager of the Amari Nova Suites Pattaya.

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya is the market leader in Pattaya, and I am saying this not only, because I am the GM.

First, please go to tripadvisor.com and check our ratings, they are much better than any other apartment hotel in town. Our 5 stars are not picked from the sky, they are real. Are we perfect? no! but we are definitely better than others.

About the comment that Amari Nova Suites is "out of action". Yes, we are located in a quiet street - which is quite appreciated by many guests, coz we dont have the noise from street traffic or bars etc. But we have a complimentary golf cart shuttle to bring you to close by grocery stores or main streets, and we have a complimentary shuttle bus bringing you along beach road to Walking Street and back via 2nd road (last tour starts midnight).

I would see our location as an advantage, not a disadvantage.

Our rates are moderate, and the suites offer definitely more than competitors!

If you want to stay in a regular hotel like Holiday Inn, fine.

Our 1 bedroom suite has 85 sqm or more, 2 rooms, minimum 1 private balcony, 1 42" Samsung LCD TV with DVD player in the living room, 1 32" Samsung LCD TV in the bedroom, free highspeed internet either wifi or cable, bathroom with a huge walk-in rainshower and handshower, a fully equipped kitchen with large fridge and freezer, washdryer, microwave, oven with ceran, pots, dishes, cutlery, free coffee/tea making facilities, ironing facilities in the room, a large leather couch in the living room, a sitting combination in the bedroom - hope I didnt forget anything.

We have a nice gym in the 8th floor with a large glass facade overlooking the neighborhood, and a fantastic roof top pool which is our pride, especially when it comes to cocktail parties, or other special events. Due to a light breeze, it is never hot up there.

We have a club-restaurant with weekly shows in the hotel, as well as Pattaya's famous Minus -5 Ice Bar (which is a REAL ice bar!).

The standard rate for our 1 bedroom suite is THB 2.990 weekdays / THB 3.290 weekends.

For THB 4.000 you would get a 1 bedroom corner suite which has minimum 115 sqm! or have breakfast for 2 included in the 1 bedroom suite (our breakfast is served in the privacy of your room)

I would recommend, you visit www.amari.com/novasuites.

The pictures are not fake, they are real!

or, of course, you can write to me and ask me questions, if you have, I can even send you further details.

my email is [email protected]

hope to welcome you soon at the Amari Nova Suites Pattaya!

Michael

I have previously stayed at the Marriott four times and last time I tried the Frasier Resort. Marriott is perfect due to location and the wonderful pool. In addition its GF and top service :Good_Night: But the Terrace Suites are about 220.000 bath for the period 1st to 25th July, and so I am looking at options.

The Frasier Resort is also a good hotel, friendly staff, GF, but the pool is very small and it has no outdoor area.

I am looking at the LK Renaissance which looks promising with good suites, but I believe the pool is somewhat small. The Amari Nova also looks good as stylish. Both are not located so well as the Marriott, but - hey - you dont get all your wishes fulfilled.

So, any ideas? LK Renaissance or Amari Nova?

(Or better still, another good choice with a decent pool...)

I am willing to pay up to 4000 baths/night.

post-36666-042937800 1276158576.jpg

post-36666-016650000 1276158605.jpg

post-36666-059701900 1276158631.jpg

Welcome to the forum MP1.

Thanks for the info.

The weekday rates are very competitive for a hotel of this calibre.

As for the photos: SUPERB !

Cheers

LULT

Wow I had my mind set on LK Ren for my upcoming trip but those pictures look terrific! Is there a joiner fee?

• 2 years later...

It's funny because I also hesitate betwen Amari Nova Suites and LK Renaissance (on the same range of price). I made up my mind and I chose Amari.

LK Renaissance

• In the middle of the action
  • Nice big room
  • Too commercial from what I've read and some issues like no hot water

Amari Nova suites

I chose Amari because I don't mind beeing a bit further, it's more quiet when you want to sleep. Moreover they provide a good transportation from Amari to WS

Hello everybody,

Let me tell you right away, that I am not neutral, as I am the General Manager of the Amari Nova Suites Pattaya.

Amari Nova Suites Pattaya is the market leader in Pattaya, and I am saying this not only, because I am the GM.

Michael

Well said. I like people who love the place where they work & just for this reason i will try you suits. Pictures are as good as your post.

Good luck mate!

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Wow I had my mind set on LK Ren for my upcoming trip but those pictures look terrific! Is there a joiner fee?

No joiner fees.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

Hello everybody,

First, please go to tripadvisor.com and check our ratings, they are much better than any other apartment hotel in town. Our 5 stars are not picked from the sky, they are real. Are we perfect? no! but we are definitely better than others.

About the comment that Amari Nova Suites is "out of action". Yes, we are located in a quiet street - which is quite appreciated by many guests, coz we dont have the noise from street traffic or bars etc. But we have a complimentary golf cart shuttle to bring you to close by grocery stores or main streets, and we have a complimentary shuttle bus bringing you along beach road to Walking Street and back via 2nd road (last tour starts midnight).

I would see our location as an advantage, not a disadvantage.

Our rates are moderate, and the suites offer definitely more than competitors!

If you want to stay in a regular hotel like Holiday Inn, fine.

Our 1 bedroom suite has 85 sqm or more, 2 rooms, minimum 1 private balcony, 1 42" Samsung LCD TV with DVD player in the living room, 1 32" Samsung LCD TV in the bedroom, free highspeed internet either wifi or cable, bathroom with a huge walk-in rainshower and handshower, a fully equipped kitchen with large fridge and freezer, washdryer, microwave, oven with ceran, pots, dishes, cutlery, free coffee/tea making facilities, ironing facilities in the room, a large leather couch in the living room, a sitting combination in the bedroom - hope I didnt forget anything.

We have a nice gym in the 8th floor with a large glass facade overlooking the neighborhood, and a fantastic roof top pool which is our pride, especially when it comes to cocktail parties, or other special events. Due to a light breeze, it is never hot up there.

We have a club-restaurant with weekly shows in the hotel, as well as Pattaya's famous Minus -5 Ice Bar (which is a REAL ice bar!).

The standard rate for our 1 bedroom suite is THB 2.990 weekdays / THB 3.290 weekends.

For THB 4.000 you would get a 1 bedroom corner suite which has minimum 115 sqm! or have breakfast for 2 included in the 1 bedroom suite (our breakfast is served in the privacy of your room)

I would recommend, you visit www.amari.com/novasuites.

The pictures are not fake, they are real!

or, of course, you can write to me and ask me questions, if you have, I can even send you further details.

my email is [email protected]

hope to welcome you soon at the Amari Nova Suites Pattaya!

Michael

The position of the hotel will be an issue for some(its a bit of a schlepp to second road and opp direction of bhat bus if you like LK area) altho personally location speaking it hasn't really bothered me when I have stayed next door at Nova Gold....I quite like the fact that its a fraction away from the madness that is patters.Its also handy for me as its a couple of minutes ride out to the golf drivingrange. There is the golf cart ,which will take you as far as second rd or Big C (good and usually but not always available) and biketaxi opp Jameson' Irish Bar.Get dropped of at Bic C have a drink at Atlantic Bar and meander up to drinking street - surely the most underated of the beer bar complexes. I am going to try Nova Suite this time (in a couple of weeks time as the low season rates are good for this quality).Last time I was at Nova Gold my Balcony faced Nova Suites and i thought "this looks rather classy".

Next door to Jamesons is the best Thai cafe in Pattaya - I will do a full trip reporton Nova Suites in a few weeks time and will take pictures ...right I must get round to booking the hotel in the next couple of days.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

I have been looking at Holiday Inn now and it looks superb smile.gif

http://www.holidayin...xpa/hoteldetail

About the location, am I right to guess that it is almost at the start of Beach Road?

Anyone know if it is girl friendly? Joiners fee?

Thanks smile.gif

I read in a different thread that it is friendly and that you just have to use a little common sense but I don't know if there ever was a Absolutely Definitive answer on the Joiner Fee.