Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Party at Chanpen Bar

Limey

Chanpen Bar on Soi Buakhouw marketplace is having a party on Thursday 10th June to kick off the World Cup (which we will of course be showing from the 11th).

There is free in-house food and live western/Thai music from 8 pm - all welcome.

Chanpen Bar on Soi Buakhouw marketplace is having a party on Thursday 10th June to kick off the World Cup (which we will of course be showing from the 11th).

There is free in-house food and live western/Thai music from 8 pm - all welcome.

Are you talking about Soi Buakhow market at tukcom end or the food market end ?

Are you talking about Soi Buakhow market at tukcom end or the food market end ?

I do believe he is down the Pattaya Tai end in the middle of the "S" bend opposite the market, could be wrong

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

I do believe he is down the Pattaya Tai end in the middle of the "S" bend opposite the market, could be wrong

Bam Bam

It is Soi Buakhao, not Pattaya Tai

It is Soi Buakhao, not Pattaya Tai

Ah Der, the Pattaya Tai end of Soi Bhuakhao, haven't lived here for the last 3 1/2 years, done 25,000 km on my bike, 15,000 km in the car, without figuring where i'm going.

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Ah Der, the Pattaya Tai end of Soi Bhuakhao, haven't lived here for the last 3 1/2 years, done 25,000 km on my bike, 15,000 km in the car, without figuring where i'm going.

Bam Bam

I'll be in that area tomorrow morning for breakfast so I'll have a look,it's not a big area so I'm sure I'll find it.

I've been here 4 yrs,done God knows how many KM and I still haven't worked out where I'm going half the time :GoldenSmile1:

Coming down Soi Buakhaow towards Pattaya Tai (Tukcom), turn left at the Family Mart just before you hit the big marketplace. Chanpen Bar is 100 yds or so on the left, on the square itself, next to Sanya Apartments.

Y'all come now ..

Coming down Soi Buakhaow towards Pattaya Tai (Tukcom), turn left at the Family Mart just before you hit the big marketplace. Chanpen Bar is 100 yds or so on the left, on the square itself, next to Sanya Apartments.

Y'all come now ..

Good directions,know where you mean now.