IGNORED

Review- Le Mignon - Superb

Tonight was the 5th time I dined at Le Mignon , as much as I want to keep it a secret to ensure a table, i guess the busier they are the longer they will stay open.

This place in fantastic, unbelievable food at rock bottom prices

the chef and owner used to be a chef at a top hotel in BKK so knows his stuff

So onto the meal. Before the starters they serve a basket of warm french stick for free, very nice

I had for starters the Ceasar Salad with Smoked Salmon, very very tasty and a massive 120bt

For main I had the Chicken Breast Stuffed with Wild Mushroom , served with mash and vegetables , excellent presentation chicken cooked perfectly and a great sauce. All for 150bt

A couple of cans of coke at 40bt a piece rounded it off, so a total of 350bt for a 5 star meal

Most of the menu is at or around these prices, the dearer stuff is the imported steaks but thats normal

there is a full thai menu for the bird also.

Good selection of sweets, not my thing but a mate had the Cheescake last week and is still going on about it

They are doing a promotion at the moment of 15% off all wines / spirits and beers for those that are partial

The upstairs dining room is very well kitted out and pretty trendy

Le mignon is located in Soi post Office about half way down, a massive street sign so you cannot miss it

Give it a go if you want a great meal, have a word with the chef and owner as you go in as he can go through everything with you

enjoy