Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Taking my TG on Domestic Flights

wimpy

I'm going to take a Thai Girl from BKK to Krabi. Am i right in thinking she can fly with her ID and doesn't need a passport.

Thanks.

i have never heard of a country where you need a passport for a domestic flight.

i have never heard of a country where you need a passport for a domestic flight.

Unfortunately, with the way the new-world-order police state is developing, I can see this coming soon in most western countries. Governments want to track your every move, they are only waiting for a credible justification that the sheeple will swallow.

GeeMan

where are you going in Krabi?

My shortlist is Koh Lanta, I've been there before and like it.

Or Railay Beach, I've not been there before but I've heard it's nice. My concern is it might be too quiet in August, I'm not a party animal but I do like it a good craic.

There are bargains to be had at that time of year with Bungalows.

I'll probably go Railay because it will be easier to get there, I'm planning on going for 4 days.

My shortlist is Koh Lanta, I've been there before and like it.

Or Railay Beach, I've not been there before but I've heard it's nice. My concern is it might be too quiet in August, I'm not a party animal but I do like it a good craic.

There are bargains to be had at that time of year with Bungalows.

I'll probably go Railay because it will be easier to get there, I'm planning on going for 4 days.

I think it rains a lot in the summer?

I think your right but it will still be nice to get away for a few days.

Unfortunately, with the way the new-world-order police state is developing, I can see this coming soon in most western countries. Governments want to track your every move, they are only waiting for a credible justification that the sheeple will swallow.

GeeMan

Good point, well presented. However at the moment the plans have been scrapped in the uk and with any luck will not be reintroduced! Flight security is paramount though and i am sure you would agree just because a flight is domestic you still would not want it brought down on a town or city with massive loss of life? Flying is one of those special cases where you have to ensure the person getting on is definitely who they say they are!

Have you ever stopped to think and then forgot to start again?