IGNORED

Photography Friendly Hotels (please include photos if possible, of course)

sexy pumpui

Hey Guys, I finally have confirmed my next trip to Patts. Last time I stayed at Pattaya Bay Resort, I loved everything about it except for the room not being good for photographing the girls. Currently I'm considering Welcome Plaza/Junior Suite (same as med5) and Grand hotel (if I can get the same room as Slapman). Basically I want a big room, guest friendly, with a lot of natural light (big windows) and perhaps large mirrors, 1000-2000B/night. I have never stayed at Welcome Plaza, but I don't really like Grand hotel. Do you have any other suggestions that meet my criteria? -SP

Edited by sexy pumpui

SEXY GORDO - SEXY PUMPUI - เซ็à¸à¸‹à¸µà¹ˆà¹„ขมันมนุษย์

Coming Soon

Sexy Pumpui - Girlfriend Experience - Coming in 2011

Sexy Pumpui - My Isaan Thaidoll (October 2011)

Now Playing

Sexy Pumpui - Street Photography - 2011

Sexy Pumpui - Butterfly- October 2010

Sexy Pumpui - Playing with Dolls july 2010*****

Sexy Pumpui - Thai Daisy Dukes (Sexy Everyday) *****

Sexy Pumpui - Obsession - sleepless in Pattaya - jan 2010 ****

Sexy Pumpui - Feeding the Addiction- End Of Year 2009 *****

Sexy Pumpui - Fall Fling - sep 2009

Sexy Pumpui - Best of All the girls I've lubbed before*****

Blogs

Metrosexual TIps to Keep yourself in Tip-Top Shape for the TG's

Sexy Photo (Beginner's Guide)

Pumpui's Guide to Good Eatin' (Advanced Eating Guide)

Try the citinloft. New hotel, big rooms, lots of light, very cheap (800-1000 baht a night), very girl friendly (As many as you want).

that room at the grand is room 906.

it's got the 2 big sets of double windows (in the bedroom) and the full mirror across the headboard. 2 balconies, and it's not that grotty really.

i could have dug up some better pics of the room but in a rush.

DSC_1061.JPG

LOS_1944.JPG

LOS_7788.JPG

if you want to go all out for 6,000 a night and stay down near soi 2 the amari ocean tower "junior suites" have the best light i've come across.

Junior Suite - Ocean Tower.jpg

next trip i've got a king suite at the holiday inn, should be good.

Picture 045.jpg

thanks slapman. I think i will have a try.

The websites of the hotels have mosttimes nice pictures, but not always the same as in real.

Yeah, good question! I am also very interested to hear the answers. So far that Deluxe One Bedroom Suite in Citinloft look realy great but hotel is to far away for my choice, I need something much closer for my afternoon and sometimes early evenings shortimes. Everything 200 meters north beyond Second rd is to far away for me.

Around 2000bht/day is my preference too when I calculate my Pattaya spendings.

I've posted pics of Welcome Plaza before but again

this is their De Luxe room:

DSC_5113.jpg

and Aie in their Junior Suite:

aie12.jpg

As you can see big windows in both of the rooms and I don't have any other pics with windows becasue I hardly ever use them and shoot mostly at night. I am more interested in big rooms with lot of space but usualy big window means lot of space.

How about Royal Palace hotel across Royal Garden Plaza, anyone ever stayed there? I was looking at their site but rooms are not so big. But probably best location if you ask me, I don't like hotels close to Walking st.

if only it was sukhumvit rd we were talking about, it's decor city with the boutique joints a dime a dozen around there now.

there's some flash joints open on 2nd rd but as you say, EVERYTHING 200 METERS NORHT OF THE STRIP is too far away !.

it's funny, just got a PM from a mate who lives in tokyo, he wants IN the grand hotel and ground zero too !.

it's where it's at, WS or bust !.

Thanks for the photos Med5 and Slapman. I've changed the title of topic to see if we get more suggestions. I'm thinking this should be moved to the hotel section before it gets buried by more interesting topics.

Here are a few more that I like, Room 506 at the P72 (it is very hard to book but worth it), however it is across Lucifer so very noisy until 4:00AM.

Golden Roof hotel on Soi 5, lots of windows, lots of light and big mirror/closet facing the bed.

Coming Soon

Now Playing

Blogs

Thanks for the photos Med5 and Slapman. I've changed the title of topic to see if we get more suggestions. I'm thinking this should be moved to the hotel section before it gets buried by more interesting topics.

Here are a few more that I like, Room 506 at the P72 (it is very hard to book but worth it), however it is across Lucifer so very noisy until 4:00AM.

Golden Roof Hotel on Soi 5, lots of windows, lots of light and big mirror/closet facing the bed.

fair play !.

Golden Roof Hotel on Soi 5, lots of windows, lots of light and big mirror/closet facing the bed.

Do you have any link to that Golden Roof? Never heard of it and can't find it anywhere.

Do you have any link to that Golden Roof? Never heard of it and can't find it anywhere.

Here is the link,

http://www.tarad.com/goldenroof/

However very little pictures of the inside of the room and almost no google hits. Here is something very amusing, I did a google and one of the hits was this thread!!!

Screen shot 2010-06-08 at 10.37.01 PM.png

Here is one of pictures, it only show a little bit of the room (please ignore the quality of the pix, I was still learning how to use my Nikon D40 at the time, but check out the huge mirrors in front of the bed, imagine the photo ops)

Edited by sexy pumpui

Coming Soon

Now Playing

Blogs

Here is the link,

http://www.tarad.com/goldenroof/

However very little pictures of the inside of the room and almost no google hits. Here is something very amusing, I did a google and one of the hits was this thread!!!

Screen shot 2010-06-08 at 10.37.01 PM.png

Here is one of pictures, it does not show a little bit of the room (please ignore the quality of the pix, I was still learning how to use my Nikon D40 at the time, but check out the huge mirrors in front of the bed, imagine the photo ops)

Yes, big mirrors are always plus but not many rooms have them. How much money for that one at Golden Roof?

:Birthday_Cake: with google search!

Yes, big mirrors are always plus but not many rooms have them. How much money for that one at Golden Roof?

:GoldenSmile1: with google search!

This was about a year ago, it was 1500, however last New Year's they quoted me at 2,000. It is mostly booked long term, they do have them available for shorter stays. The rooms are very big and have a dining area with microwave, dishes/silverware, cupboard and lots of windows. Each room seems to be different. About 100 yards from Beach Road on Soi5, and walking distance to Soi 6 and Big C. Next time you are in Patts check it out.

Coming Soon

Now Playing

Blogs

next trip i've got a king suite at the holiday inn, should be good.

Picture 045.jpg

Slappy, good choice, you will be spoiled. Because the hotel is narrow and flat, the views are only south(odd numbers) or north(even numbers), except for the king suites on the end(room 24). These corner rooms face south and west. The south side is preferred for the excellent view of the cresent shaped beach from soi 1 to the Pattaya hill. Attached you can see the excellent view from the balcony, the view from the bathtub and the fine balcony furniture of room 2242.

IMG_5603a.jpg

IMG_5607a.jpg

IMG_5347aa.JPG

IMG_5344a.jpg

IMG_5565a.jpg

Edited by Westsider

I Love This City

sexy pumpui when is your next trip to Pattaya??

My next trip trip to Pattaya is from the 24th July untill the 14th August. And I have a junior suite booked at the Welcome Plaza. If your trip is after mine I can take a few photographs of the room and post them here.

I have stayed in a junior suite at the welcome plaza before and lie the room. It has a lounge area as well as a bedroom area. And both area's have a balcony and large sliding windows. So when the curtains are open the room will be very bright for you

@Helios: Where is the citinloft.

Right off of Central Rd also known as Pattaya Klang. Here's a map.

citin_loft_pattaya_m1.jpg

sexy pumpui when is your next trip to Pattaya??

My next trip trip to Pattaya is from the 24th July untill the 14th August. And I have a junior suite booked at the Welcome Plaza. If your trip is after mine I can take a few photographs of the room and post them here.

I have stayed in a junior suite at the welcome plaza before and lie the room. It has a lounge area as well as a bedroom area. And both area's have a balcony and large sliding windows. So when the curtains are open the room will be very bright for you

Thanks Blue but my trip is July 12-25. So it seems like I'll be checking out right before you check in. Right now I think I'm going to give the Citin Loft a shot. It appears a little far, but it is really only a short motor bike ride to BR and WS. Ill book for three days and depending if I like it ill stay there or change to Welcome Plaza.

Coming Soon

Now Playing

Blogs

Right off of Central Rd also known as Pattaya Klang. Here's a map.

Helios, Is it pretty close, walking distance, to where Soi Buakhaouw starts on Pattaya Klang? That way I can take an easy Baht Bus to Soi Metro, or I imagine another Baht bus to BR/WS.

Coming Soon

Now Playing

Blogs

Thanks Blue but my trip is July 12-25. So it seems like I'll be checking out right before you check in. Right now I think I'm going to give the Citin Loft a shot. It appears a little far, but it is really only a short motor bike ride to BR and WS. Ill book for three days and depending if I like it ill stay there or change to Welcome Plaza.

Hi sexy pumpui I hope that the Citin Loft or which ever hotel you choose is what your looking for but if you did move to the Welcome Plaza I could get there just before you leave because my flight lands at BKK airport at 7 in the morning so I should be at the Welcome before mid-day. So if you move to the Welcome and book a junior suite I hope it's not my room because that would mean I'd have to wait for you to vacate the room...lol

Anyway whereever you stay have a good holiday. And you get some good photo's

Edited by blue1878

This was about a year ago, it was 1500, however last New Year's they quoted me at 2,000. It is mostly booked long term, they do have them available for shorter stays. The rooms are very big and have a dining area with microwave, dishes/silverware, cupboard and lots of windows. Each room seems to be different. About 100 yards from Beach Road on Soi5, and walking distance to Soi 6 and Big C. Next time you are in Patts check it out.

Thanx for your info Pumpui and have a great trip with many sexy photos.

Helios, Is it pretty close, walking distance, to where Soi Buakhaouw starts on Pattaya Klang? That way I can take an easy Baht Bus to Soi Metro, or I imagine another Baht bus to BR/WS.

Sexy PP, Where Soi Buakhoaw connects with Pattaya Klang you go immediately across the street and that is Soi 14 on the north side. You walk about 300 meters and then Citin Loft is on the rigth between Soi 12 and Soi 14 forming a H. At the start of Soi 12 and 14 they have 7-11 stores and where Soi 12 connects to the Citin Loft road (the H thing) there is a family mart so plenty of options for drinks and snacks. Also many laundry shops very close by.

Hawkeye

Common sense is not very common.