Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

My Stay At BLACK BOOK RESORT

ROIDFREAK

On May 9th 2010 I checked into Black Book Resort for 6 weeks.

I had the largest room and it was on the top floor. I dont know the exact square meterage but all I can say is that the room is huge, way bigger than what you will get in a large luxury hotel, and the attention to detail with artwork and the quality of finishing is amazing.

The room itself is immaculate and everything in it is total luxury:

It has a 50 inch plasma screen TV, DVD Player and Cable/satelite TV.

The bed itself is both comfortable and massive, you can easily sleep 3 girls on it comfortably (tried and tested and verified by yours truly :question1: )

The room had sliding glass doors to one side which lead into a spacious balcony with a table and chairs and also a sunlounger. The balcony overlooks the pool area and the side street. The sliding doors in front of the bed overlook the swimming pool and garden.

The bathroom itself was a huge hit with the girls.. Firstly, there is a large tub with shower, then to the left of this is a huge shower unit, with twin showers(one at each end) so 3 girls can bathe at the same time whilst you do the rounds.

There is a huge aircon unit which cools the room within seconds from when you switch it on.

Behind the bed, the wall slides open and reveals mirrors :Oops3: Here there is a wardrobe the entire length of the room , so ample storage space.on the back side of the wall(parallel with the wardrobe) is all mirrors with a table and seating for getting dressed or creative :sad:.

The full-size fridge comes fully stocked with an assortment of snacks and drinks(soft and alcoholic) and is topped up everyday. There is a kettle also.

Adjacent to the bed is a full sized desk and there is great wifi in the entire House.

Next to this room is a slightly smaller room.

It also has abalcony overlooking the pool and garden.

Large airconditioner.

50 inch plasmascreen TV with DVD and cable/satellite.

Kettle and fully stocked fridge.

En suite luxury bathroom.

On the ground floor there is a fully-stocked kitchen with fridge, cooker oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and all appliances and dishes/pots and pans you could possibly need should your thai girl decide to cook at home.

Next to the kitchen is the lounge with a wrap-around sofa and another wall mounted 50inch plasma screen with a surround sound stereo system, dvd and cable/satellite.

There is also another bathroom downstairs.

In the room downstairs, Tuk and Daryl stay. They will take care of things like cooking, cleaning, laundry and maintenance.

The lounge leads to the garden which has a full-size pool table, parking for motorbikes and a decent-sized swimming pool with an excellent jacuzzi and a working waterfall. It is fully lit at night if you choose to have a pool party.

Next to the house on the opposite side of the pool when I was there they were finishing work on the guesthouse which is also vey lavishly decorated. The usual 50inch plasmascreen, dvd and satellite/cable tv. A separate bedroom and sitting room and also a unique secluded spa around the back (to which access is only via the guesthouse and it is totally invisible to anyone outside :wub: )

Next to the swimming pool there are sun loungers and also a poolside bar.

Black Book Resort is situated on Pratumnak soi 5 at the corner of soi 2.

There are motorbike taxis nearby and bahtbuses go to Walking Street within about 4 minutes. ALso Mata Haris and MAnhattens restaurants are both nearby with a handfull of massage shops, a 711 and a family mart.

During my stay I had an excellent time and my sincere thanks go out to Shane (former owner of NLD1).

If anyone wants to book the place, you can contact shane on chriswa001@hotmail.com .

Here are some pictures of the place I took during my stay here.

more pictures to come soon, just got to load them up..

Edited by ROIDFREAK

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

More pics from my stay.. some of the bed, the closet/dressing area and the bathroom.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Looks nice ROID, what sort of rate was it?

Tim

Hi Tim, the owner SHane is a close friend of mine so I could not really tell you about the rates, you can email him on chriswa001@hotmail.com

I will actually contact him and ask him then update this thread.

looks nice. Is this one big house or separate apartments?

It's one big house with a separate guest house at the pther end of the pool.

Each room has en-suite bathrooms but you share the pool, pool table, kitchen and lounge area.

Hi There bud..Excellent report, will be hopefully staying there myself next trip. I will do my own assessment as a parallel to this report myself

Great hanging with you by the way. Gonna miss you not being there my next trip mate Cry4.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

thx for pics Roidfreak and report on this hotel.

Where you know this lady ? I want to know everything :Pervert1:

nannn.jpg

thx for pics Roidfreak and report on this hotel.

Where you know this lady ? I want to know everything :Pervert1:

nannn.jpg

Matty she is a bargirl I believe from soi 7. I run into her in Insomnia and thought she was a japanese girl on holiday..lol

Her name is Nan. Really sweet girl.

Matty she is a bargirl I believe from soi 7. I run into her in insomnia and thought she was a japanese girl on holiday..lol

Her name is Nan. Really sweet girl.

Heres more pics of her..

Hi There bud..Excellent report, will be hopefully staying there myself next trip. I will do my own assessment as a parallel to this report myself

Great hanging with you by the way. Gonna miss you not being there my next trip mate Cry4.gif

Hey Alley, what are your dates...looks like a surprise trip is on the cards for me..gotta shaft a new gik for a couple weeks before her european boyfriend gets back LOL.. I'll email u pics mate, cant post them :Pervert1:

Hey Alley, what are your dates...looks like a surprise trip is on the cards for me..gotta shaft a new gik for a couple weeks before her european boyfriend gets back LOL.. I'll email u pics mate, cant post them :Pervert1:

My dates are from the 19th June until the 4th July mate. Be bloody great to see you there Cross_Fingers.gif

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

thx Roidfreak , it was my vlt for many afternoons in April :Pervert1:

As you'll already know then, she's a really sweet girl besides fun in the bedroom. Ihad the pleasure of her company in May.

nice trip report. place looks great

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Nice TR Roid!!! Everything look Top Notch including the Ladies all tens :Pervert1: These three are my Favs Suay Mak Mak Where did you find them? Cant wait to Read the rest

Thanks Mate

post-3680-069414800 1275770853.jpg

post-3680-084837600 1275770454.jpg

post-3680-098969700 1275770330.jpg

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

Nice TR Roid!!! Everything look Top Notch including the Ladies all tens :) These three are my Favs Suay Mak Mak Where did you find them? Cant wait to Read the rest

Thanks Mate

Thanks mate..LOL.. I shagged loads more but cant post alot of them because they have boyfriends/sponsors :)

The first girl is from Living Dolls Showcase, she is a showgirl named O.

The second girl is from Secrets named Gai.

The third girl is my gik from Bangkok. Works in her mum's flower shop :)

Let me start off by say I loved this pic RF :)

post-3680-037207500%201275770423.jpg

Even our mutual friend the titshrinker would have loved that one :)

Brilliant composition and a good touch to it!

It's a shame you won't be around this july when we rock up AC :(

But what the heck we will share a bottle of JD or Sambuca in Happy sooner or later anyway :)

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Looks nice ROID, what sort of rate was it?

Tim

I've found this in another thread:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/52782-the-black-book-resort/

Hi guys

Thanks to Darrel we now have some type of photos ,i have to say from where i am its very slow down loading so at this moment i cant see 100% of what is in the photos .

Ok there is 3 large rooms starting with the smallest (which is biiger than most hotel rooms) this has 50 TV with DVD player ,large bar fridge that is fully stocked with every thing you could even need at cheap prices (dont you hate staying some where only to find the drink you took out when pissed last nite just cost you 5 x more than you could have paid down the road).It has a very up market bathroom and a nice size balcony with tables and chairs so you can take in the views of the garden or pool + ocean views in the back ground.Rooms have tea/coffee making as well as plenty hanging space .This room is 2500 bt per night .

Next is a VERY large room (we are thinking of putting a full size sofa to help fill in the room) again 50in TV and DVD player ,tea/cofee making .A large bar fridge again fully stocked at normal prices .This room has about 8 mt of hanging room as well as many places to bend your female company over (to help you look for that lost 10 bt coin of coarse).The outside balcony in this room is huge ,you could sit 20 people out there is you wanted .There is a 4 seater table and chairs as well as a sun lounge to chill out on or for your female guest to help you get a load of your mind on (these are the modern Sshaped lounge).The bathroom is a very good size with twin shower heads(she can wash your as you wash hers) and a tub as well.this room is 2800 bt per night

Last room in the place is not a room but a guest house (we are just finishing this room) There is a very large lounge room with views into the private garden or on the over side are views of the swiming pool.Again this room have 50 in TV with a DVD and tea/cofee making gear.From the bedroom you can see out into the lounge (unless you close the sliding doors)to watch the 50in TV or even out into the tropical garden).The bathroom has a clear glass pain looking straght into the shower just so you can see if your girl is cleaning herself well enought .The bathroom is large and has a private door (others cant see what your doing)going out side to a private courtyard which also has a very private spa in it ,you could do any thing you wanted to do under the sun or the stars as no one can see you.this room is 3500 per nite

Guys there is a lot more to this special resort which if you wish to book the whole house will cost you 9000bt per nite !!

We have a house mother who will take care of your needs ,cooking breakfast when you get up Doing the cleaning etc etc .

The house has a very large pool which will have a 12 mt water slide into it ,there is also a bar next to the pool to help unwind after a hard night or you could play a few balls at the pool table .There a full kichen if you need to use it along with a BQQ ,dinning room and common lounge and lots more.

Anyone booking the whole house will be given the use of 3 motor bike while you stay with us

For bookings emails blackbookresort@hotmail.com

shane

At 9000 bhts/night for the whole place, this is a good alternative to Secrets Villa. That's not the kind of place a low paid guy like myself could really afford. Yet, that's one thing I hope I would do for a two days sex party. :) I'm talking about renting the whole place and play it like a king once in my lifetime. Life is too short to always leave cheap even for a poor guy like me.

As for the room rates, they seem decent for the quality.

Thanks Roid for your handy review :)

Edited by zaiko77

he's done it again !, top stuff there roidmeister.

was one of them the doorgirl that doesn't put out often from casanovi ?.

shanes joint looks alright, exactly how many minutes by motorbike from the front door to soi diamond/2nd rd entrance ?.

Great pics of the girls & the room looked great.

:001_Thank_You5:

Enjoy it all & be nice.

he's done it again !, top stuff there roidmeister.

was one of them the doorgirl that doesn't put out often from casanovi ?.

shanes joint looks alright, exactly how many minutes by motorbike from the front door to soi diamond/2nd rd entrance ?.

Cheers Jimmy, I'll email you private pics..some girls with big time sponsors that I cant post and all the explicit ones I wont post anyomore..

Mototaxi to soi diamond approx 2 mins 30 secs if no traffic, about 3 mins 30 secs with traffic :001_Thank_You5:

Yes mate, there are 2 girls I posted, both ex-Cassanovy door girls.. The one is Dao that works as a San Miguel Light Model and the other named Noi no longer works at Cassanovy.

Heres more of them both for you..

I am a bit confused on this house... Can you confirm RF?

It is a Detached 3 bedroom house, with a private pool? All three rooms can be rented out to different people at the same time?

Looks a lovely place regardless, but seems that may be a bit weird staying in that close of proximity to strangers. Or is the place set up more along the lines of a 3 room hotel with private pool, where there is significant differences between the rooms? Like there is no living area that someone can accidentally walk naked into?

Good catching up with you bro... You there June 20th?

Pattaya Diving Pictures ; 2010 Porfolio ; Hot Rod Choppers ; Khao Keow Open Zoo ;

Erawan Museum ; Pim ; Rain ; Sammy & Wan ; Rain & Tum ; Dew ;

Cake & Gik ; Tum ; Bang ; Ladyboy Glam shots

babydollsaddict.gif

My Brain not working already, must to go check soon...