IGNORED

Help a new guy Choose from these hotels Plz

Medic

Hello

I've never been to Patts before and recently booked a flight from LAX to BKK china airlines ( $830USD) now I would like your guys help for choosing a hotel to stay at for the first few nights of the trip. my choices are.

August Suites-1300 a night

Pattaya bay resort- 1000 a night

Tim Boutiquw- 1600 a night

Anything you guys can tell me about these three would be great !

Lots of feedback on here about PBR and Tim. Both seem to get favorable reviews. I was considering Tim Boutique for my next trip.

PBR has the best reputation.

If I was you I would stay at a guesthouse on Soi LK Metro. More of a homely feeling and you can meet people easier than a big hotel , a lot more fun and also cheaper.

Im a big fan of Tim Boutique. Much nicer room, pool, and lobby than PBR. Also a much better location, plus you get a very good western/Thai buffet breakfast for two every morning. PBR is nice, but definitely at least one "star" below Tim's, plus is bit of a walk to get to second road or Bukhao.....

Never trust anything that can bleed for 5-7 days and still live!!

Life is not the amount of breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/28.jpg&text=Until%20I%20am%20balls%20deep%20in%20some%20Thai%20pussy%21%21&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2011&month=0&day=28&hour=19&minute=15&second=0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace Countdown Clocks</a></small></center>

Thanks for the early replys , I was leaning toward auguest suites because the rooms look awesome . PBR looks like a nice hotel and only $28(USD) a night is very very cheap.

Tim is class,got a "massive" feeling,the pool area is some of the best in patts.

PBR is nice but a carboard building compared to Tim

ballestein

Edited by ballestein

bitches and hoes

G'D AY pLAYMATE,

August Suites , I've stayed there ,without a doubt it's ALL CLASS,

MRBILL2

PBR and Tims are on par IMO, Tims justs beats it but if cost is a problem then go PBR, both are great to stay at

How long are you staying in Pattaya for?

Why not give both a try 3 days for each, its the best way to change girls just let them know that you are leaving and off to another motel.

Why not give both a try 3 days for each, its the best way to change girls just let them know that you are leaving and off to another motel.

The she spots you a day later hand in hand with another girl and thinks 'farang lie'! LOL

Best to just tell her the truth and say you are a butterfly, she will be sad but understand as you were honest. The girls hate being lied to so much more than being told you are changing lady because you butterfly on holiday!

My choice for the OP given the choice of the 3 would be August Suites.

August Suites requires me sending them CC info over the net , I've read these forums and they say never to use your CC for anything other than getting money out of an ATM , so I suppose August is out ?

thank you guys for the advice .

Oh I'm staying for 2 weeks for my first visit.

Edited by Medic

I can well understand your reluctance to provide CC details, however I would suggest you E-mail them your feelings on this, as I'm certain they will take this into account and accept your booking anyway.

From what I have read about this place it appears that they are very customer friendly and go out of their way to ensure your stay is memorable.

Of the 3 I would have to rate August just ahead of Tims with PBG a distant 3rd, especially at the prices. :25:

Only 32 days till wheels up,LKMetro will suit me fine,as always! :Buddy1:

The PBR room for 1000 is rather small. The regular sized room is 1500, but the bathroom is typical Thai in that the shower and toilet are not separated.

The PBR room for 1000 is rather small. The regular sized room is 1500, but the bathroom is typical Thai in that the shower and toilet are not separated.

Not true. All the standard rooms have a normal curtained off shower. One of the larger deluxe rooms on the 7th floor (706 I think) has an open shower and this is for disabled access (there is a disabled sign outside the door). The other deluxe rooms have a full length bath and shower.

PBR is great value for money, in a great location with excellent staff.

Edited by brewster

My vote is for Tim ... great location, good rooms, good pool.

Also might consider LK Metropole. I think their offseason rates are around 1800/night.

Have fun.

I have stayed at PBR many times. Except for the roosters, great hotel. I also think they have the stay 7 or 6 nights,get one free.

they have stay 7 nights pay for 6 promotion and knock 100bht off if you dont want brekkie...also i have sent 3 seperate cc payments to pbr.. the staff there have been excellent and very efficent to replying to my e.mails..i be there in two days :Pervert1:

August Suites will let me book a room without credit cards , also them and PBR responded to my emails really fast while tims still has not sent me anything .

I think I will book with august for a week and then wing it from there what do you guys think ?

Tims and August Suites are large rooms (40 sq mt) type places and nicely fitted out. August Suites only books direct and does not use the various hotel sites so hard to get a sense for if they are dealing. Tims uses Late Stays and others so you can usually get a good price if they are not busy. I was recently in Pattaya and walked in to August Suites to see what they would do for me as a returning guest and they gave me what they were offering others and mentioned they only had a few rooms left so it has taken off through word of mouth. If you want a nice place similar to Tims and AS suggest you check LK Rennaissance. It is on Soi Diana and convenient to most everything. Generally the same price as Tims on hotel booking websites.

Common sense is not very common.

I stayed at Tim boutique many times and I stayed at August Suites last time I was in Pattaya.

I prefer August Suites to Tim's and allready booked my next trip at August Suites for nov.

Rooms in both hotels are similar Tim has a bathtub and a shower and a good breakfast.

August suite has only a shower and no bathtub and the breakfast is not great but staff is ever so nice,nice swimmingpool . In the rooms at August Suites you have a big fridge where you can stack your one drinks so not an expensive minibar and also you have free Wifi in room.

• 3 weeks later...

Tim's had constuction next door (including a piledriver) in late March - worth checking if it's still ongoing if you're considering.