Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dynasty Inn vs LK Renaissance

feelus

OK i'm going to be arriving in Patts next week and i've narrowed down my accommodation options down to Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 or LK Renaissance.

On the one hand I like Dynasty Inn where I have stayed before because of the carpet floors, the separate showers (no bath), the central location, and the cheaper rates. Apparently there is also wi-fi available, however, last time I stayed there was little or no signal from my room.

On the other hand I am considering LK Renaissance because they have bigger rooms, the rooms have a couch and also a bath, there is a swimming pool, and it's in an area where I have not stayed before. Not sure if wi-fi is available.

Overall, I think the current advertised rates are 1,400 baht per night for Dynasty and around 1,900 baht per night for Renaissance but Renaissance includes breakfast (for 1 or 2?)?

Does anyone who has stayed at either have any views good or bad?

My last trip, I stayed at the Citin Loft and Dynasty Inn. While the Citin Loft was cheaper (1000 baht a day) and included breakfast for two. Citin Loft was definitley a great bang for the buck deal, but a little far off from the action. I decided to move closed to the center of it all to the Dynasty Inn, which was purely about location for me. Wifi connection in my room at D.Inn was about non existent. As soon as I walk out the hotel, I felt like I was smack dab in the middle of Pattaya. On my way back from Walking Street, one can just hop on a baht bus, and its literally right of the main road in front of McDonalds. Some of TG I hooked up with had no problems finding it. So Convenient for me. Made my life so much easier. Only thing I really didn't like was the fact my room kinda smelled of wet dog when I got there, and lingered around for the time I stayed.

You can get Dynasty Inn for 1150bht on Agoda.com

i would go with LK Renaissance just for the change.

I have stayed at LK Royal Suites in a 35 sqm room which was good. And I think LK Renaissance is better than Royal Suites, so I would recommend LK Renaissance.Though I've never been to Dinasty Inn, I haven't read rave reviews either.

Breakfast was for 2 at LK Royal Suites, so I think it's the same at LK Renaissance. In addition, you can use LK Metropole's gym and swimming pool if you wish. LK Metropole is close by to LK Renaissance.

The LK Renaissance wins hands down and yes they do have WiFi.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I stayed at LK Renaissance during my last trip to Pattaya and found it to be a very nice hotel.

Wifi is fine, pool is ok but not that big. Friendly staff. Never made it to breakfast.

Location is actually nice. Pretty close to bahtbus and 5 minutes to the beach, 12-15 minutes walk to Walking Street and around the corner from Devils Den. And yet still away from the noise and nuisances of the must bustling parts of pattaya.

I stayed in a one bedroom suite which was spacious and with nice furniture.

Junior

nice--%C3%A0-classe_medium.jpg

In Thailand money talks and I am all talk.

im staying at lk next week also :Brain_Fart: Ill be the guy in the penthoose with all the women in the jacquizzi :Oops3: I've never stayed there before either but checked it out last trip and gets good reviews here so lets see

im intending to stay at the lk in about 9 days time

I intend to stay at the LK when I go in July. Considering its location does anyone know if you get all the noise from the surrounding bars (particularly the ones in Soi Diana)?

• 7 months later...

I intend to stay at the LK when I go in July. Considering its location does anyone know if you get all the noise from the surrounding bars (particularly the ones in Soi Diana)?

I'll reply to myself on this one. LK Renaissance is a great place to stay and no noise from the bars.

I'll reply to myself on this one. LK Renaissance is a great place to stay and no noise from the bars.

I'm guessing you stayed there :) I'm currently looking for somewhere and its top of my list. What room did you go for, did it have wifi and a safe in the room?

LK Renaisance is head and shoulders the better option.

Location has never really bothered me as it's so easy and cheap to get around.August suites takes some beating in this price range and LK Pavilion is a quality option for long stays.

I'm guessing you stayed there :) I'm currently looking for somewhere and its top of my list. What room did you go for, did it have wifi and a safe in the room?

Welcome to the board.

I stayed in a Studio Room around the back of the hotel. I think the room is much better than the ones in Tim's Boutique hotel. The location is perfect. You walk out of the door and Mega-Break Pool hall is in front of you. Go left and within a minute you are at Champagne A-Go-Go, Club Blu and all the other bars.

Don't book through the LK website as the rooms are expensive. I booked through Asiarooms (Agoda is also good on price) .

Here are some photos of the room and view from the balcony (they don't do it justice). I would stay there agaon for sure.

It has WiFi and a safe. I liked the central control next to the bed for the lights/TV etc. Nice touch.

For more pics go to their website: http://www.lkpattaya...php?p=accom.php

LK1.jpg LK2.jpg LK5.jpg

LK3.jpg

Welcome to the board.

I stayed in a Studio Room around the back of the hotel. I think the room is much better than the ones in Tim's Boutique Hotel. The location is perfect. You walk out of the door and Mega-Break Pool hall is in front of you. Go left and within a minute you are at Champagne A-Go-Go, Club Blu and all the other bars.

Don't book through the LK website as the rooms are expensive. I booked through Asiarooms (Agoda is also good on price) .

Here are some photos of the room and view from the balcony (they don't do it justice). I would stay there agaon for sure.

It has WiFi and a safe. I liked the central control next to the bed for the lights/TV etc. Nice touch.

For more pics go to their website: http://www.lkpattaya...php?p=accom.php

Thats excellent, thanks. I'll have a look at asiarooms too

Thats excellent, thanks. I'll have a look at asiarooms too

For what's it worth, I have just booked a studio room at the LK Renassiance for my trip in April through Asia rooms (works out 1,900Bht per night). I really rate the place and location.

...Renaissance includes breakfast (for 1 or 2?)?

I only made it once for breakfast and that was my last day when I had to get up early to catch my flight! So, I am not sure if the breakfast is for 1 or 2. You could frop them an email, The staff are very friendly and efficient (in my experience).

OK i'm going to be arriving in Patts next week and i've narrowed down my accommodation options down to Dynasty Inn on Soi 13 or LK Renaissance.

On the one hand I like Dynasty Inn where I have stayed before because of the carpet floors, the separate showers (no bath), the central location, and the cheaper rates. Apparently there is also wi-fi available, however, last time I stayed there was little or no signal from my room.

On the other hand I am considering LK Renaissance because they have bigger rooms, the rooms have a couch and also a bath, there is a swimming pool, and it's in an area where I have not stayed before. Not sure if wi-fi is available.

Overall, I think the current advertised rates are 1,400 baht per night for Dynasty and around 1,900 baht per night for Renaissance but Renaissance includes breakfast (for 1 or 2?)?

Does anyone who has stayed at either have any views good or bad?

Sorry, just seen when you posted this. :Oops1: I need to wake up! I hope you enjoyed at the LK (if you sayed there!)

LK is in great location. I much prefer it to Dynasty. Rooms much much nicer and no smell.Very clean too. having stayed around sois 7/8/13 for years I now always stay around LK Metro. It is brilliant. Who needs Walking Street?

For what's it worth, I have just booked a studio room at the LK Renassiance for my trip in April through Asia rooms (works out 1,900Bht per night). I really rate the place and location.

I'll be getting there on the 20th. If you're still around then and fancy showing a newbie like me around then let me know. How busy will it be then, if I only book a few days would I be able to extend it when I'm there?

I've stayed at LK a few times. Tong the manager is great and very helpfull. Wifi throught and communal computers in foyer. Breakfast is for 2 . Rooms at the front of the hotel on lower floors can get some noise froom the beer bars across the road. all other room were fine on my stays. Only issue is that the standard room does NOT have a shower. Onlu the bath ( a nice one) but if you prefer a shower then upgrade your room. Rooms are big and very comfortable. Pool is small but ok when other things are on your mind. hotel is also really convienient as is close to baht buses 2nd rd with many bar in soi diana and soi metro.

Go with LK

I've stayed at LK a few times. Tong the manager is great and very helpfull. Wifi throught and communal computers in foyer. Breakfast is for 2 . Rooms at the front of the hotel on lower floors can get some noise froom the beer bars across the road. all other room were fine on my stays. Only issue is that the standard room does NOT have a shower. Onlu the bath ( a nice one) but if you prefer a shower then upgrade your room. Rooms are big and very comfortable. Pool is small but ok when other things are on your mind. Hotel is also really convienient as is close to baht buses 2nd rd with many bar in soi diana and soi metro.

Go with LK

I was recently there. Standard rooms have a shower set-up now.

im staying at lk next week also :Brain_Fart: Ill be the guy in the penthoose with all the women in the jacquizzi :Oops3: I've never stayed there before either but checked it out last trip and gets good reviews here so lets see

So any pics of the penthoose....

here are mine....

Taken from the 3 bedroom penthoose...

09.jpg

10.jpg

20.jpg

22.jpg

LK Ren is the best by a mile IMO.

Stayed at both & found the Dynasty to be uncomfortable & loads of noise coming from the bars.

If I stay in the wrong hotel I have to move or it fucks up my head & my trip.

:001_Thank_You5: