IGNORED

Secrets VIP Retreat

wombat

Is it that I can pay for ONE room for 5000 but have the entire house to myself?

That is correct.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wombat

• Marty167

• kunjon

• Ned Kelly

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey routeman, secrets moderation issues shouldnt be discussed across here. Also thanks for your contibution two weeks ago when you said pattaya addicts is shit!

edit- it seems he was refering to another site, I assumed it was Pattaya addicts.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...ost&p=60450

Thanks for your retraction Bryan,you are quite correct it was not this site referred to as you will realise when reading my P.M.

I now remember the original e-mail, but as it wasn't what I was looking for at that time, I didn't give it a lot of attention.

This thread has prompted me to review the offering in more detail and I have a few questions that I'd be interested in knowing the answers to and may also assist BMs in making the decision as to whether this is something that would interest them.

1.) My understanding is that the property comprises of a two bedroom house and a one bedroom apartment. If hiring '1 bedroom', do you have access to the house or just the apartment?

2.) If hiring '2 bedroom', is this just the house and if so, do each of the bedrooms have en-suite?

3.) It's stated that there is shared use of a gymnasium and games room. Can you advise who these are shared with?

4.) Is breakfast included in the price and if so is it just for 1 person?

5.) Does the housekeeper stay in the property or only attend on request?

6.) Is the garden totally secluded so that any 'al fresco entertaining' can be undertaken without causing the BiB to be called by the neighbours.

7.) It's stated that "Walking Street is 10-15 minutes away". Is this by foot or by taxi?

8.) Can you provide indicative costs for the services of the housemaid in relation to providing shopping and cooking duties?

Guys to try and make this clear - Secrets (forum) makes no bones of the fact that they have a business to run/promote/protect and therefore are within their rigths to delete competitors posts.

We, on the other hand, have NO business to promote so allow all forms of (legititmate) promotions from all business owners in Pattaya.

Lets try and keep the Business Owners section a place where people can advertise legitimately and, by choosing to do that, accept they may get a few knocks but lets try and keep the "bashing for bashings sake" to a bare minimum i.e. zero.

WS where is this part of the forum then?

If the business owners forum is not for bashing either by price/location/or service..then where would we do it?...it seems the people that post in the bars/go-g'os area recieve a bashing and also the restaurant area(ive dont it quite recently with CT restaurant and V20)and was very pleased with the responses. I thought this was a free forum ...to say what we feel about something, if it be service or quality etc. If we cannot do it where the owners post etc then how do we voice our opinion about them?

I have never been outspoken about a subject before, but this is something that i thought this forum stood for!!??

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

1.) My

understanding is that the property comprises of a two bedroom house and

a one bedroom apartment. If hiring '1 bedroom', do you have access to

the house or just the apartment?

Min rent is 5k per night for one bedroom in the house

2.) If hiring '2 bedroom', is this just the house and if so, do each of the bedrooms have en-suite?

Yes

3.) It's stated that there is shared use of a gymnasium and games room. Can you advise who these are shared with?

Gym is shared with village, a short walk away. Games room is private

4.) Is breakfast included in the price and if so is it just for 1 person?

2 people per room

5.) Does the housekeeper stay in the property or only attend on request?

Stays on site in the next door property

6.)

Is the garden totally secluded so that any 'al fresco entertaining' can

be undertaken without causing the BiB to be called by the neighbours.

Yes

7.) It's stated that "Walking Street is 10-15 minutes away". Is this by foot or by taxi?

Taxi

8.) Can you provide indicative costs for the services of the housemaid in relation to providing shopping and cooking duties?

500 baht a day to cook for you.

Terrific job of advertising Wombat.... great pics, good camera. Do you have a brochure advertising the place with the same pics?

Big question..... is the pool totally secluded? As in, could someone party with a bevy of your (or anyone's) beauties naked around the pool? If so then I can't understand anyone complaining about the price.... shit, just for the opportunity to have your own private skinny dipping and slap 'n' tickle party in the heart of things.... there MUST be some guys who'd want to club together and party on down with about a dozen of your babes in the pool!! No more having to schlep all the way to Resort Caroline (even though it's now closed)!!

Cheers.

........... and who is this, pray tell? Looks a wee bit more mature than the others, but WOW, a real stunner.

Here's another shot of her if you liked that one...

81141-4910.jpg

And another...

81141-4911.jpg

Okay, one more...

81141-4912.jpg

I'm the one who took those photos there at the Retreat, so I can personally vouche for what an excellent facility it is. Sure, at first I thought the price was rather steep myself, but after seeing everything there (the lofts, the kitchen, the hot-tub, the pool, the billiards room, the grounds themselves...) I must say I was won-over by it's luxury. A couple ladies and yourself in a paradise like that and it would be a few days of absolute heaven; well worth the price...(Yes, the pool is totally secured, so swim naked all you'd like; or whatever... lol) Outstanding, I'd say. --- I have a lot more photos of it that I'll share here, but I'm still getting everything organized after my trip and haven't gone through them all yet. As for a Brochure about the Retreat, it's in-work as we speak...

81141-4913.jpg

81141-4914.jpg

81141-4915.jpg

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

So is that 'Hillys' old house and he's taking in lodgers while he's in Bangkok? :Clap7:

Its a nice looking place and if people want to spend thier cash on it well good on em.

If people are paying thier money and staying thier then demand exists and Secrets is only providing for that demand.

Peresonally I think its a little pricey but if i were ever to come to Pattaya with a couple of mates and fancied a few days of full on debauchery then i'd pick up half a dozen of Issaan's finest and look for a place like this. Not for the entrire trip but maybe for a couple of days.

Testicles

To be candid, I have mixed feelings about Secrets personally, some good, some not so good, but, I still go in there from time to time. Whatever other issues may be, it is quite a nice facility they have on Soi 14, and seldom do I visit and leave after only one drink.

As to the VIP resort, well, yeah, it is pricey for sure, certainly above my budget. However, under the right circumstances, with the right lady(ies) and perhaps friend(s), yeah, I could see it. It does look like the perfect place for that special intimate experience. And what the heck, budgets, like rules, are made to be broken aren't they?? Once in awhile anyway. While for me it would be a once in a lifetime sort of a thing, there are many visitors to Patts with more than enough money to afford it, and personally, I wish Secrets good luck on making enough from it to keep it open and avaialable, who knows, one of these days I might just encounter the exceptional situation where I will go for it.

Thanks Wombat for the post, probably not for me, but who knows......

Rick

hey wombat.. is there a discount rate if you stay for a certain amount of days....???...

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

Can I rent this place for an afternoon party of fun only, not overnight??

Can I rent this place for an afternoon party of fun only, not overnight??

I think you'll find the answer is no.

One Bed Room 5,000 THB per night

Two Bed Rooms 7,000 THB per night

Three Bed Rooms 9,000 THB per night

Minimum 2 night booking on all rooms.

• 2 months later...

Can't afford this place ... but I did enjoy just seeing the pics of so many beauties all in a single shot. And they are all indeed true top notch beauties. Many thanks for the pics.

Oh well... think I'll just hunt around for something half as good looking down at Soi 6 or something.

so buy my calculations if hiring one room for one month it would be 150,000 b and if hiring 2 rooms then it would be 210,000b a month.

thats a very expensive room .

its a fairly nice house , but at those prices your buying it , not renting it.

im clearly in the wrong business , i should be renting a room at my house .

Edited by mulphy

Does fat Ben live in the one bedroom apartment and then move into the Soi 14 guest house when its rented out.

pattayarevealedstickergl5.jpg

Stuck in Tokyo married to a women who hates me.... oh the misery!

I am not the only Addicts BM to have stayed at the S Retreat. That said , I am sure plenty of rousing will come my way with this reply.

I am a Secrets fan but spend my time in every spot that fits my fancy without thought of others' opinions. I will try anything once. I spend money in many bars that are represented on this board...here I am, defensive before a reponse has even come in, if any do at all.

I have rented at View Talay Villas in Jomtien (3200/ night and that was a deal doubt you can match that now), Marriott (2,800/ night nothing special), Dusit as well. Yeah, I know I can spend a lot less and I do that too. I stayed more than a month at Pattaya Bay Resort and including my Cherry restaurant room signings all came to about 22,000. Great place too.

Back to the Retreat:

I had a blast at this Villa. I did not want to leave. The Audio/Video is unmatched. The snooker room is fantastic. Two houskeepers. Unlimited towels and about 6 robes.

I had all mini barstuff moved out and shopped at Carrefour and Tesco...Carrefour delivers for free but staff did help me since I booked a car as well. Beds are top notch. huge jaccuzi tub in the bathroom kept some Heavens Above girls busy.

I had several parties. Girls got drunk and puked and housekeeping was right there for clean up and the party moved on. The parties were all cleaned up by the time I woke---about noon. We led a Rockstar type party and to then wake to a clean house with maids that are almost like Ninjas until you want them was a first. Breakfast was good and yes, it was included.

I stayed 3 nights.

The bummer...this is not 10 minutes from WS but closer to 20 minutes by taxi. Gave us time to get aquainted with the girls before the true party started.

I am not the only Addicts BM to have stayed at the S Retreat. That said , I am sure plenty of rousing will come my way with this reply.

I am a Secrets fan but spend my time in every spot that fits my fancy without thought of others' opinions. I will try anything once. I spend money in many bars that are represented on this board...here I am, defensive before a reponse has even come in, if any do at all.

I have rented at View Talay Villas in Jomtien (3200/ night and that was a deal doubt you can match that now), Marriott (2,800/ night nothing special), Dusit as well. Yeah, I know I can spend a lot less and I do that too. I stayed more than a month at Pattaya Bay Resort and including my Cherry restaurant room signings all came to about 22,000. Great place too.

Back to the Retreat:

I had a blast at this Villa. I did not want to leave. The Audio/Video is unmatched. The snooker room is fantastic. Two houskeepers. Unlimited towels and about 6 robes.

I had all mini barstuff moved out and shopped at Carrefour and Tesco...Carrefour delivers for free but staff did help me since I booked a car as well. Beds are top notch. huge jaccuzi tub in the bathroom kept some Heavens Above girls busy.

I had several parties. Girls got drunk and puked and housekeeping was right there for clean up and the party moved on. The parties were all cleaned up by the time I woke---about noon. We led a Rockstar type party and to then wake to a clean house with maids that are almost like Ninjas until you want them was a first. Breakfast was good and yes, it was included.

I stayed 3 nights.

The bummer...this is not 10 minutes from WS but closer to 20 minutes by taxi. Gave us time to get aquainted with the girls before the true party started.

Good Boy,

Honest Bent has got a lollipop for you to collect.

Ned

Good Boy,

Ned

Chaps your little britches that someone could've had a good time there and reported it as such, doesn't it? Poor thing you... :P

*** If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. ~Dalai Lama ***

why should it??

i don't see other BMs get flamed for enjoying at night out at Flb, the cherry bar, Ld1 or numerous other places. Why should it be different for a Secrets establishment ?? :GiveBeer1:

unless of course you're a very sad sad Needy person on a self-confessed mission to ruin a business :GiveBeer1:

Calm down dear...this is only the internet :)

unless of course you're a very sad sad Needy person on a self-confessed mission to ruin a business :P

Yes why is the anti Secrets crowd so big. There on all the boards and its allways the ones who have been around a long time.

It even started before the place opened.

If newbies want spend a fortune in the place its not our problem.

Let them learn the hard way.

pattayarevealedstickergl5.jpg

Stuck in Tokyo married to a women who hates me.... oh the misery!

If newbies want spend a fortune in the place its not our problem.

Let them learn the hard way.

Whereas its ok for newbies to spend plenty of money in other places instead then :D

Funny..i've been in Secrets plenty of times and it seems to be full most times with a mix of regulars and newbies. Where anyone , a newbie or a regular wishes to spend their money then that is their choice , and not that of some disillusioned BM with a chip on his shoulder.

Interestingly i have spent several nights in flb, LD1 and Secrets over the last year or so and would say that i seem to spend roughly the same amount in each, with most probably being spent in LD1. So much for the 'spending a fortune' line :D

Edited by Marty167

Calm down dear...this is only the internet :)

Good Boy,

Ned

Ned

My honest opinion is that Kunjohn is honest in what he wrote. Apature8 and the snapper( as usual) are the arse licks ! Other wait in the wings as always !

The 'monitors' are trained well and think the free bar fines and occasional free drinks( with a public pat on the head) make them 'special'.

They have 'friends' at last! (God help them! :D )

The Secrets management crowd do irritate me. Not because of any possible jealousy , but because of being manipulative and pretentious.

I do not blame them for it. It is probably there best shot and , camm1 , forgive me saying it as I mean no disrespect , but calling the people involved names won't hurt them . Publicity of the truth will !

Seek to publicise and warn , Gentlemen.

Try to tell newbies just why the ex-pat crowd post these warnings.

We can see the lack of any ethics , the 'kill the puppy if it will cost you money ' mind set and it took me quit a while to catch up.

Like the film 'The matrix' seek to open the Eyes of the deceived and let them see reality!

So , little slithering 'monitors' , go back to your masters and report this load of swanks. As you do just maybe you will , at the back of your mind , glimpse the truth of what you have been trained to do.

Good :D

Then you might get your little lollipop! :D .