IGNORED

Artists Residence required

chaang

hi guys,

over in july and am looking for a place for 1-3 months.I am a photographer and am looking for a cheap base.

Dont mind doing local but it has to be quite secure ( camera gear ) be relatively spacious ( not too many useless pieces of furniture - make up table anyone ! and room enough to set up a few umbrellas and lights if a portrait opportunity arises - but yes i understand that they are quite small)and dont mind somewhere slightly away from the action ( but will need to use local transport).

I have been checking the posts and will pound the pavements when I arrive. But maybe someone out there is staying somewhere similar and will be kind enough to give me a heads up.

I know of someone who got real lucky and has a 2 room place ( small bedroom and small living room ) in a small apartment block where all the rest of the rooms are the usual bedsits - so i know it can be done - that was real cheap i think 6K. Or ( A long shot) any places that have 2 apartments with a connecting door.

Would probably look at 6k-10k in per month ( for one large bedsit or 2 smaller bedsits with connecting doors ).

Thanks in advance

I have a few houses , a condominium , apartments for you to choose.( All properties belong to our company )

If you don't mind ,please send me your mail. I can send you some sample of our properties.

HOpe to talk to you soon.