IGNORED

rafa benitez SACKED!

my_name_mark_u_like_me

the liverpool manager rafa benitez has been sacked tonight! it was only a matter of time,it says in the daily mirror thats liverpool have gave him a payoff he was asking 16m but it says he got around 3m here is the link http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Liverpool-sack-manager-Rafa-Benitez-article446441.html

About fucking time........ IF it is true.

Bummer! He was well on the way to taking live poo back to the stone age.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Looks like he's not gone yet.

They've offered him an exit deal worth 3Million, but he maybe hanging on for more.

He can get up to 16Mil if they sack him outright, so if he wants to be an awkward git he can just refuse their offer and see what they do.

gutted...worst news since volcanic ash cloud, i wanted him and his 16 spanish speaking backroom staff to stay for another ten years i think hes taking the team in the right direction.. :rolleyes::Hit_Self::Party1:

shit, f**ck, p**iss i was making a fortune backing liverpool 0-0 results!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

gutted...worst news since volcanic ash cloud, i wanted him and his 16 spanish speaking backroom staff to stay for another ten years i think hes taking the team in the right direction.. :):Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

i agree he was doing a great job he spent 250m and bought over 80 players only 4 of them players turned out good and 1 of them moved to real madird lol he is a joke manager but the liverpool supporters thought he was great because he won them a european cup with a team already built for him! it said on sky sports today liverpool have 5m to spend in the summer i hope they dont spend it all on the 1 player lol ID RATHER WALK ALONE!

First of all he wasnt sacked, he left on good terms and by mutual consent, Fans are gutted, everyone who is a true fan will always remember Istanbul 2005. He has left with 6 million and other terms agreed.

I feel sorry for the man as he has been made a scape goat by the Yank scumbags who own it, they have no money to build a new stadium or money for players and have financed other clubs in the states and their other business's that they own on the back of Liverpool FC who are now 365 million in debt because of them. Rafa questioned what they where doing and got the boot. We nearly won the league last year, we come 7th this year so what, a blip.

Goodbye Rafa, but never forgotten, You Will Never Walk alone La

First of all he wasnt sacked, he left on good terms and by mutual consent, Fans are gutted, everyone who is a true fan will always remember Istanbul 2005. He has left with 6 million and other terms agreed.

I feel sorry for the man as he has been made a scape goat by the Yank scumbags who own it, they have no money to build a new stadium or money for players and have financed other clubs in the states and their other business's that they own on the back of Liverpool FC who are now 365 million in debt because of them. Rafa questioned what they where doing and got the boot. We nearly won the league last year, we come 7th this year so what, a blip.

Goodbye Rafa, but never forgotten, You Will Never Walk alone La

Well said mate.

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

It's going to be interesting to see who Liverpool get as there next manager. Last season they finished 7th in the league. So they wont be in the champions league next season. And the new manager wont have any money to bring in new players.