Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Fish Restaurants Walking St

On my next visit to Pattaya I'll have a mate with me who loves seafood. Just wondering if anyone has eaten at the restaurants that have the large fish displays outside in Walking Street. Food OK? Prices?

If anyone can recommend any good quality places that don't have to be 'posh' restaurants as it's the food I'm interested in, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I had dinner twice in the span of about 4 days at one of the places on Walking Street -- can't remember the name, but I recall it has big fish tanks right at the entrance. Nice seating out over the water.

I thought it was excellent. It might be considered pricey for Pattaya, but it was very inexpensive by U.S. standards.

There are numerous of good seafood restaurants around Patts with good value but since you asked for WS area the best one according to value and quality got to be Marine seafood outside Marine 2 on Marine Plaza.

We had a dinner for four incl- drinks with lobster, king prawns, mussels and assorted thai food for the measly amount of 2500 baht.

IMG_1825.jpg

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

That's the sort of thing I'm after and cheap as well.

Does not have to be Walking St but thats just where I saw the big ones!

Thanks

They are good but expensive!! Get down to Bang Saree and it's just as good but half the price!! And right on the sea :GoldenSmile1:

Nice 1 Bagwan!!!

How far away is it and can u get there by small motorbike from Patts?

Any particular restaurant u reccomend there as never been to Bang saree before

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

Nice 1 Bagwan!!!

How far away is it and can u get there by small motorbike from Patts?

Any particular restaurant u reccomend there as never been to Bang saree before

Cheers 4 now,

25-30 minutes if you're careful on the motorbike :GoldenSmile1: It does make a nice change to go there now and again.Plenty of places to choose from.

They are good but expensive!! Get down to Bang Saree and it's just as good but half the price!! And right on the sea :D

whats the name of that one we go to...

Thanks Lads, will have myself a little trip out of town and down the coast the next time I'm there. I love seafood but the UK prices are mad these days and also living in the Midlands is not exactly known for being popular.