Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Current Reputation

pubstud

What does "current reputation" mean? How gives you these scores? I now have Current Reputation 2, it appears a post I made has earned a plus sign. What does it mean? Where does it come from? I don't understand why you have this.

What does "current reputation" mean? How gives you these scores? I now have Current Reputation 2, it appears a post I made has earned a plus sign. What does it mean? Where does it come from? I don't understand why you have this.

There is a thread on it - by Laamok I think.

For me and you it probably means we inadvertently made a post that someone thought was good - you can click on the score and see who gave it.

For a lot of others it means they and their mates are just bumming each other.

Anyone with a score over 30 is probably gay.

Ooh look, you just got another one. Take care..... :Grin_Jump1:

There is a thread on it - by Laamok I think.

For me and you it probably means we inadvertently made a post that someone thought was good - you can click on the score and see who gave it.

For a lot of others it means they and their mates are just bumming each other.

Anyone with a score over 30 is probably gay.

Ooh look, you just got another one. Take care..... :Grin_Jump1:

You rep whore! :Number1a:

You rep whore! :Number1a:

Ha Ha - You and me both Terps ....

:Number1a: Guess what.......... :Grin_Jump1:

What does "reputation neutral" mean? Beside "Neutral" what other reputations can people have?

What does "reputation neutral" mean? Beside "Neutral" what other reputations can people have?

There's no Negative, so Neutral is Lowest.

I've only noticed Good and Excellent after that. I was bumming someone up to see if there's anything after Excellent, but you can see who is doing it now so I desisted - for now.... :Cool_Pics:

me too!

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

me too!

Me too what? You mean you're bumming someone?

Then why does the forum allow a poster to be given reputation points for making a post that clearly breaks forum rules? Seems strange to me that a member can be "rewarded" with good reputation points when they flagrantly disrespect the rules.

In my opinion, I think Moderators should be in charge of giving reputations points to postings whether they think they are excellent or not... But it is too late now... The race is already started few months ago..

Me too what? You mean you're bumming someone?

Yep, Pubstud +1 and Serpentine for being a Mod +1

(Same same as you did)

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.

Archived