IGNORED

price dropped on flights

Guiness

:ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1:

yes lads the price is dropped.......... etihad airways from dublin to bkk late september has dropped about 120 euro,( i.e. five long times!!!)

i noticed it this afternoon, down to 665.71 euro all inclusive , GO GO GO

or as they say ... Knickers down , nows your chance!!! :GoldenSmile1::):Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

yes lads the price is dropped.......... etihad airways from dublin to bkk late september has dropped about 120 euro,( i.e. five long times!!

Good for your side of the pond. I've been watching the Seattle, USA to BKK flights for October and they've gone up about $120 USD since I last checked a week ago. Wish there was some automated tool that would watch the fares for me, and send an email when they went up or down.

went with etihad in may there for €620,

€665 is still a great price...800 was the norm until recently :GoldenSmile1:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

yes , have been watching daily and this is the first time i saw a trip for under 780 euro.

trip is booked and will travel end of sept , ASH permitting !!!! :GoldenSmile1::):Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1::ThankGod1:

hi fostraswift, when are you going again?????????????????????????

Edited by Guiness

hi fostraswift, when are you going again?????????????????????????

might get away in september for either a few weeks or it will be for 6 months, depends on work :Circle_Sharks:

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Good for your side of the pond. I've been watching the Seattle, USA to BKK flights for October and they've gone up about $120 USD since I last checked a week ago. Wish there was some automated tool that would watch the fares for me, and send an email when they went up or down.

Can u share more info about the automated tool... would be useful for other BM's too..

September 2009 TR..

SHARING IS CARING.....

The prices are definatly coming down,think i will hold of booking for my september trip.

Them prices in euro seem expensive do you have to fly to manchester or heathrow first then on to abu duabi?

Dont know if you've tried but Kayak.co.uk gives you daily email alerts (you have to sign up), obviously a UK site but you can input any start and finish destination airports. Adi

Money Can't Buy Life Robert Nesta Marley

Emirates too prices have dropped £40 to £468 but some monster layover times at dubai be warned..emirates just phoned me to say they got me on a earlier flight so am a hour sooner in shaggyville and only 1hr 45 m layover time at dubai..i wonder if its anything to do with that indian airline jet tradegy the other week..who knows why the prices are on the decline the air industry has a strange pricing policy which none sheer mortals could ever understand..just need the baht to recover ,england to win the world cup,my ex wife to emigrate to alaska and me to shag 63 fit ladies in 21days at 500 bht a go and june could be a good month :Circle_Sharks:

i feel that they dropped their prices to boost income at the end of the month.etihad fly direct from dublin , stop at abu daubi, and straight on to bkk.

all good times, arrive early in bkk, like seven am, and leave last thing at night. :GoldenSmile1:

LAX to BKK up also. China air has added a fuel surcharge of $140 recently.

Wish there was some automated tool that would watch the fares for me, and send an email when they went up or down.

is there not such a thing already ?

went with etihad in may there for €620,

€665 is still a great price...800 was the norm until recently :)

I see on etihad website they offer flights for 620 between may and november.

When I check prices for August it says flights aren't available at those prices.

I presume its a limited offer?

Any idea what dates you'd actually get them prices for?

hi again, prices are for .......dep friday 24th sept 2010, return 2th oct 2010. :):):GoldenSmile1: