Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Difference in service

jerry

Bought myself a new computer at Power buy central world 6 months ago .

3 years extended warranty including insurrance came with the deal .

This morning computer stopped and refuses to start up again .

Ok , i have 3 years warranty and insurance , so i'm save , i think .

Take everything and of to Power buy , where some dumb ass plugs it in what takes him about 20 minutes

and comes to the conclusion it's not starting up , yeah that's what i told you when i came in .

But he say , sir no warranty there's a seal broken on the back . Yes i know how the hell i can put

in some extra ram memory otherwise . I did that the day i bought it so got nothing to do with this

problem .

Well ok , when it's not warranty then i got 3 years insurrance for everything so lets say i did something

wrong with putting in the extra ram it's insured .

No sir we can send computer to manufacturer and he look if warranty or not . " Ok how long will that take "

was my next question , " that will be about a month and when not warranty we will pay you back 800 bath

you paid for the insurance....... ? "

Is said , no because when it's not warranty i need the insurance . No sir , " when is not warranty you

not get insurance " ............. Thai logic ?

This bullshit did go on for about 30/40 minutes and about 6 guys were taking part of the discussion

when i decided to leave with everything and headed for Tuk com , Pattaya 2 U .

Getting there one guy takes the computer out of my hands and plugs it in while another one writes done

name , ect.

Whe where asked to wait a few minutes because maybe they can fix the problem quick . Seated down with

2 free cokes while the guy fixes the problem in about 15 minutes , cleans the computer inside , installs

the latest updates and charges for everything 300 bath ( fixed price ) . No cure means no pay .

Same problem in less than a week , refund or free fix .

Look mr Power buy that's the way it works , get some experts working for you instead of the lazy stupid

sellers that are hanging around in your store not knowing how to treat a customer .

They only know how to take your money and hand over the product , pathetic .

Just makes you wonder why pay extra for service and extended warranty in a big "well known" store , even

when the problem would be fixed under warranty you don't wanna wait a month before your pc comes back .

Makes you wonder why even buy stuff in such a store anyway .

I'm sorry Power buy i think you already understand that was the last visit for me to your store .

Different worlds I guess.

Power by is unskilled salesmen who dodge any work unless its a sale.

Tukcom is capiliasm at it rawest. If theres any way they can earn money then someone will know or find a way.

You did very well only being charged 300B. :GoldenSmile1:

Bought myself a new computer at Power buy central world 6 months ago .

3 years extended warranty including insurrance came with the deal .

This morning computer stopped and refuses to start up again .

Ok , i have 3 years warranty and insurance , so i'm save , i think .

Take everything and of to Power buy , where some dumb ass plugs it in what takes him about 20 minutes

and comes to the conclusion it's not starting up , yeah that's what i told you when i came in .

But he say , sir no warranty there's a seal broken on the back . Yes i know how the hell i can put

in some extra ram memory otherwise . I did that the day i bought it so got nothing to do with this

problem .

Well ok , when it's not warranty then i got 3 years insurrance for everything so lets say i did something

wrong with putting in the extra ram it's insured .

No sir we can send computer to manufacturer and he look if warranty or not . " Ok how long will that take "

was my next question , " that will be about a month and when not warranty we will pay you back 800 bath

you paid for the insurance....... ? "

Is said , no because when it's not warranty i need the insurance . No sir , " when is not warranty you

not get insurance " ............. Thai logic ?

This bullshit did go on for about 30/40 minutes and about 6 guys were taking part of the discussion

when i decided to leave with everything and headed for Tuk com , Pattaya 2 U .

Getting there one guy takes the computer out of my hands and plugs it in while another one writes done

name , ect.

Whe where asked to wait a few minutes because maybe they can fix the problem quick . Seated down with

2 free cokes while the guy fixes the problem in about 15 minutes , cleans the computer inside , installs

the latest updates and charges for everything 300 bath ( fixed price ) . No cure means no pay .

Same problem in less than a week , refund or free fix .

Look mr Power buy that's the way it works , get some experts working for you instead of the lazy stupid

sellers that are hanging around in your store not knowing how to treat a customer .

They only know how to take your money and hand over the product , pathetic .

Just makes you wonder why pay extra for service and extended warranty in a big "well known" store , even

when the problem would be fixed under warranty you don't wanna wait a month before your pc comes back .

Makes you wonder why even buy stuff in such a store anyway .

I'm sorry Power buy i think you already understand that was the last visit for me to your store .

I used to work in the service-apartment of the same computer store that i work for today as a web-developer. All i can say is that we have many horror stories when it comes to computer service,, so many rules and regulations that it's hard to give good service as the service often needs to be done by a certified shop, and the certified shop only gets their money from the manufacturer if all the right rules apply for that computer.,,, and if we send the computer there they might just send it back and charge us anyway + it takes time.. So it's a complicated/annoying area,, the best thing is as you said if the store has their own serviceshop/workshop where they can just fix shit right away.

delete my account please

I had a problem with a laptop I bought at power buy a few years ago. It stopped working after 2 days of use. I took it back, they said it would cost 5000b and 1 month to get returned. They REFUSED to just replace it, even though it was only 2 days old. I told them to piss off and left, telling several falang who were looking at other computers what just happened, and they left as well.

I waited a few days and sent my GF to the store with the same machine. 500b and they said they could have it fixed in 3 days. They did. It broke a week later. I threw it against my wall and broke it.

Also, watch out at Tukom for guys putting keyloggers in your system. Happened to me once.

Pattaya 2 U was recommended to me also, so when I had a small problem with my computer I went to them and was very impressed. My internet did not work, aparently Explorer had corrupted so they fixed it in about 30 minutes and it only cost 100bht. Free Coke as well. Now use Firefox !!

I've heard good things about 'Pattaya 2 U' before also. Which floor is it on? Most of the places in TukCom are no-name stores.

There is a website here, which is down at this time. One to bookmark for the future!

www.pattaya2u.com

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

I've heard good things about 'Pattaya 2 U' before also. Which floor is it on? Most of the places in TukCom are no-name stores.

There is a website here, which is down at this time. One to bookmark for the future!

www.pattaya2u.com

Peace. :All_Laugh:

It's the 3th floor in one of the corners , has a big sign and it's always busy you cannot miss it .

It's the 3th floor in one of the corners , has a big sign and it's always busy you cannot miss it .

Thanks fella. :All_Laugh:

Peace. :LMFAO:

sgu_banner.gif

Totally agree.

Earlier this year I bought a PC at IT city on the top floor of Tucom, because they had a real good deal on offer.

Bought it without any insurance BS and carried it two floors lower directly to my favorite PC shop where they set up Windows and other applications properly. Costs 300 Baht.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 2 months later...

I had a problem with a laptop I bought at power buy a few years ago. It stopped working after 2 days of use. I took it back, they said it would cost 5000b and 1 month to get returned. They REFUSED to just replace it, even though it was only 2 days old. I told them to piss off and left, telling several falang who were looking at other computers what just happened, and they left as well.

I waited a few days and sent my GF to the store with the same machine. 500b and they said they could have it fixed in 3 days. They did. It broke a week later. I threw it against my wall and broke it.

Also, watch out at Tukom for guys putting keyloggers in your system. Happened to me once.

I need to take my computer in for a repair. How do you know if a keylogger has been installed or any other nasties?