Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

THAI AIRWAYS **£495**

bangkoknick

Just booked my Thai Airways flight for my October trip and had a very pleasant surprise when my regular travel agent told me the current price.

£495 all in, direct & NO extra taxes.

THG Holidays - 08700 557222

Hope this is helpfull to you guys.

you probably could've got it for less a bit nearer! :Party4: i paid £446 rtn, all in, for june trip! :D

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

I figured out the route via train. It costs about £550 each way and 4.5 weeks each way.. dont forget your options :Party4:

I figured out the route via train. It costs about £550 each way and 4.5 weeks each way.. dont forget your options :Party4:

Would love to do that journey! But compare it to 4+ weeks (just one way!) in LOS and it's a tough call, or maybe not ;-)

Keith

you probably could've got it for less a bit nearer! :P i paid £446 rtn, all in, for june trip! :GrinNod1:

Maybe mate, but I always fly Thai and I have never paid this low in 5 years, the last two flights have been over £600. Yes you got a good price but it was for June. Plus I booked now so its all sorted, i'm not into last minute booking. I think this is a terrific price.

Sounds pretty good to me, what are your dates as Alleycat and I will be flying out 31st August.

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

367Pounds including all tax and charges return to manchester --It had just gone up! :Hi1: It was 323Pounds last month .

If you come here a lot then bite the bullet one time and you will save big Bhart booking Bkk to UK , not the other way round.

It did occure to me that the board is a perfect oppertunity to create a board members cooperative travel agency as the massive discounts offerd to agents here ( On line booking is priced at the UK market so is expensive to us ) could be passed on to the members.

Any thoughts on that folks?

£466 with lastminute . com in Sept , booked last night

That's what I mean HB.

About 100 uk saving and that's paying a travel agents commission .If we could get it organised we could make huge savings for the board members. Especially on three or four trips a year.

That's what I mean HB.

About 100 uk saving and that's paying a travel agents commission .If we could get it organised we could make huge savings for the board members. Especially on three or four trips a year.

Two months ago, I paid for a return trip from Bangkok tp B'ham. Sept 13th to Oct 20th with Emirates. £580. The most I have ever paid with them. Someone told me that Gordon (fucking) Brown had only just put another £40 Tax on all flights to off-set Global warming. Another back-door tax. I use B'ham airport because its only 10 minutes from my home over there. I could get cheaper flights to and from Manchester and the london airports but by the time I arrange transport to and from them and the extra time travelling I don't think I would be any better off.

av_2132.jpg