IGNORED

Job lot Books

Daveo

Ideal for Bookshop/cafe/bar/guesthouse/hotel I have some brand new books for sale as a job lot, 50 of each title; ( 8 TITLES)

The politically incorrect guide to Sex, ( 115 pages)(isbn 978-974-7313-84-0)

From other worlds,( 157 pages) ( isbn 9748303748)

Siam Street fighter,( 186 pages)( isbn 9749118456)

For King and country, (230 pages) ( isbn 9748846024)

Cybernaut, (120 pages ) (isbn 9748308721)

Your essential guide to culture shock in south east Asia & the Orient, ( 279 pages) (isbn 9747313802)

How to help your child become a Prodigy & How to educate your child in the millenium, 2 books in 1 ( 380 pages) ( isbn 9749499298)

All by Ian Quartermaine

& Pattaya Tales by Geoffrey Franklin.(ISBN 0-9756950-1-0)

All books are brand new in perfect condition, and retails between 290 baht to 450 baht, I can offer lots in 10/25/50 copies of each title,

8 Titles X 10 of each @ 50 baht per book + 4000 baht + 10 free Chinese Horoscopes, sexual mores, Internet & Scams a funny little book

8 Titles X 25 of each + 10,000 baht + 15 Free of the Prodigy books & 25 of the Horoscope books

8 Titles X 50 of each + 20,000 baht + 35 Free of the Prodigy books + 10 free from other worlds + 10 free Cybernaut + 50 free Horoscope books.

Email or pop into the bookshop for more details. sex.jpgfighter.jpgCyber (1).jpgKing.jpgbook-review.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave, I'll be in Patts (sort of) from 16th. Is the K man still around? Would be good to see him again & your good self.

I'm flying with Emirates again so I'll have 5kg+ going spare. How much do you pay for books? % of RRP or other criteria? Any particular genre you need? Majority of the books are in Mint condition, as I've always been a bit anal about books like that. :Greetings9:

Peace. :CatDance1:

sgu_banner.gif

Hi Mate, Yes Keith still here and enjoying him self, books depend on Authors, condition, subject and as we only sell them for avarage 120 baht I cannot offer too much, I know they may cost about 6 or 7 quid new but there we are and we also refund in credit 50% of the opurchase price so ? but if you want to bring I will buy, about 50 baht as I say depending on above.

Non fiction or general fiction but again depends for example I have soooo many Grishams and Pattasons & Cusslers so you may want to let me know what you intend to bring.

Either way be good to see you again,

All the best Dave

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg