IGNORED

Dennis Hopper gone to god

Big Koala

I just heard Dennis Hopper has died (prostate cancer).

makes me kinda sad.

what a great guy and fantastic actor.

its a bit like some shared history in life when you remember seeing Easy Rider back in the 70's.

when i had long hair too.. haa haaa now i have 3 hairs.

Blue Velvet was a great movie.

may he be happy in heaven and/or have a fortunate rebirth back here soon.

Thanks for everything you gave us Dennis.

blue_velvet_movie_image_dennis_hopper_01.jpg

He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame a few months ago, and, based upon the news footage, it was clear that he didn't have long.

RIP

He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame a few months ago, and, based upon the news footage, it was clear that he didn't have long.

RIP

I saw that too,he didn't look too good at all.

RIP Dennis and thank you.

Very sad news indeed. He was one of my favorite actors.

Gday.

Never assume an unexploded goat is evidence of a good decompression profile.

Anyone know where I can download Apocalypse Now?

I have a torrent from Pirate Bay but it's awful slow.

RIP Denis Hopper... Thanks for enjoyments you have given me in your films....

on universal over here he dose an interview him and loads of others called THE YELLOW CHAIR shows how old that must be.he looked really healthy on that

really genuine guyn talks about his life,saying what got him into the business and everything,saying how he spent most of his career in the indi film market.how when he was a kid and the dust bowl blew most of the land away,having to wear a gas mask type thing to go outside.how he started as an artist skecthing actors.

his answer the good things that came to me came to me the bad things that came to me came to me i never turned any of them down,i didnt know when i would work again and needed the money.

great honest guy.

will be missed.

really good baddie.played his parts to the fullest of his skills.

Edited by miles stewart

A great actor

RIP

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. (Groucho Marx)

His exchange with Christopher Walken in True Romance is timeless. "So what I am saying is...you are part eggplant."

His role as the journalist turned worshiper in Apocalypse Now is arguably his best though.

"Why? Why would a nice guy like you want to kill a genius? Feeling pretty good, huh? Why? Do you know that the man really likes you? He likes you. He really likes you. But he's got something in mind for you. Aren't you curious about that? I'm curious. I'm very curious. Are you curious? There's something happening out here, man. You know something, man? I know something you that you don't know. That's right, Jack. The man is clear in his mind, but his soul is mad. Oh, yeah. He's dying, I think. He hates all this. He hates it! But the man's a...He reads poetry out loud, all right. And a voice...he likes you because you're still alive. He's got plans for you. No, I'm not gonna help you. You're gonna help him, man. You're gonna help him. I mean, what are they gonna say when he's gone? 'Cause he dies when it dies, when it dies, he dies! What are they gonna say about him? He was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom? Bullshit, man! And am I gonna be the one that's gonna set them straight? Look at me! Look at me! Wrong! [points to Willard] You!"

RIP

I was surprised he did not win the supporting actor for Apocalypse Now. As far as I remember, he was not even nominated. I thought his character even overshadowed Brando's in that film. RIP, Easy Rider.