IGNORED

ok here for Dr

goldfinger24

This came reccomended for any issues, jab in the behind 1,000 a lot of guys get it done prior to leaving as standard ''just in case'', Dr is helpfull and speaks very good english,seen it all ..DR Bellen on soi sukruedee. She told me self diagnosis is not a gd idea but we all try it at some point but would always just go the docs now, makes life a lot easier.

Can someone enlighten me as to what this supposed miracle jab in the backside is meant to do as I'm sure it does not cover all issues.

I thought I speak English,, have no clue what this thread is about~~~~

I assume this is some sort of potent antibiotic shot to the rump? But this is not a form of English I understand very well.....

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

Is it an advertisment for the good Dr. Bellen?

Is it an advertisment for the good Dr. Bellen?

Maybe.

"Jab in the behind 1,000" could mean many things in Pattaya :GoldenSmile1:

If you want good, Dr. go to hospital, very cheap.

No not an ad for the dr, it was where I was recomended to go from my drinking hole the coral reef when I needed a doc.

No not an ad for the dr, it was where I was recomended to go from my drinking hole the coral reef when I needed a doc.

LOL, Maybe too much drinking at coral reef, so need to see doctor.

:GoldenSmile1:

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

What he may be refering to is a jab with a large dose of long-acting broad-spectrum antibiotic, hopefully to knock out any possible bacterial infections that the person may have picked up and that have not yet reared their ugly heads. So as you don't go home and hump the missus and find out the next day that you got gonnas while in Patts and have now infected your good loyal English wife.

Thats it , and at home if you find out you got something on your travels they want to know the ins an outs of everything !!!

What he may be refering to is a jab with a large dose of long-acting broad-spectrum antibiotic, hopefully to knock out any possible bacterial infections that the person may have picked up and that have not yet reared their ugly heads. So as you don't go home and hump the missus and find out the next day that you got gonnas while in Patts and have now infected your good loyal English wife.

:Flying: That is very true dear chap.You dont want to take it home with you.But also we dont all have good loyal english wives.

cheers chris :Hate_Computer:

Wriggley Tin 1

:Circle_Sharks: That is very true dear chap.You dont want to take it home with you.But also we dont all have good loyal english wives.

cheers chris :)

My crack about "good loyal english wives" was just a bit of bantering, guess it went over your head.

But do me a favor and keep away from me on this forum. You're big buddy-buddy with the mods and obviously have special priviliges. You're allowed to flame other posters and use vulgar language and your mod mates protect you, but I don't share that priviliged status you obviously have, so please stay away from me.

My crack about "good loyal english wives" was just a bit of bantering, guess it went over your head.

But do me a favor and keep away from me on this forum. You're big buddy-buddy with the mods and obviously have special priviliges. You're allowed to flame other posters and use vulgar language and your mod mates protect you, but I don't share that priviliged status you obviously have, so please stay away from me.

:GoldenSmile1: Not a lot off things go over my head.Only birds and aircraft.Please can you tell me who i have flamed i write how i speak you have never met me but if you do i will buy you a beer and have a la ff and joke with you like i do with all the other guys. Guys i meet.AND yes i do a know a lot off the mods most off them go to Thailand i see them in bars and places.and your comment You're allowed to flame other posters and use vulgar language and your mod mates protect you, but I don't share that privileged status you obviously have, so please stay away from me.IT is a computer a chat like thing how can i stay away when you send me a message i only reply OK I CALLED YOU A INSENSITIVE LITTLE SHIT OK

BAN ME and young man GROW UP FOR F__CK SAKE

Cheers mate Chris good bye :P:Whistle:

Wriggley Tin 1