Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sandy Spring hotel

Alleycat

Thanks pattaaplayer. I'm planning on being there in March too. Maybe will see you lounging at the pool recovering from the previous nights festivities.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• THguypattaya

• Alleycat

• pattayaplayer

• Mucho Gusto

they charge you for interent during high season, 30 min 60 baht 1 hour 120 baht....but as long as you don't log off you can stay on as long as you can. what I do is I log on for 29 min or so for a 30 min session...then later I log back on and stay on for as long as I want!

or you just log on, find all the treads you want to read then log off, stay logged off when writing email etc.....

Like so many other BM's, I too have stayed at Sandy Spring. I can say from my two week visit, that it was great. The room is large and layed out well. The staff was constantly on hand to help with anything and never batted an eye at any returning guests I had. I think Sandy Spring is an excellent first time place while you are learning the ropes of Pattaya. Once you know the town, then you can experiment with different locations.

Below is a photo taken from my 3rd floor balcony.

Balcony.jpg

Edited by letslaugh99

I stay at Sandy Spring back in Sept 08. I had a great time there and the staff was very nice. I had a corner deluxe room with pool side and beach view from one balcony and another balcony that was on the main street. I recommend this hotel. Yeah they didn't have breakfast but I never wake up early enough to eat any breakfast.

they renovated the rooms by including dvd players free of charge... just kidding but i do remember that they did charge me to use their dvd players

stayed in standard room no balcony just now and everything is the same for standard room...