Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sandy Spring hotel

Alleycat

Thanks for the info..looks good, good location (!), a bit too much bath for me (budget yeah..) miss the inroom-safe.But still a good option for a couple' nights.

Edited by e-disco

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• THguypattaya

• Alleycat

• pattayaplayer

• Ron Rat

I emailed Sany Springs my question with a useless reply! ANYONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Thanks

I emailed Sany Springs my question with a useless reply! ANYONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION?

Thanks

Sorry mate..Haven't stayed there in a while so cannot answer the Safety box question. Re; the shower question, to be honest I cannot remember if it was a stand up or not as I have stayed in so many hotels in Pattaya I can't remember what is what. I do though remember it as a damn good hotel though

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Q- Do the rooms come with stand up showers? also still no safes in the room?

Cheers :Evil_Grin2:

Thanks

The shower is over a bath.

Stayed there last year and the safe is at reception for most of the rooms. Not 24 hr but didn't cause a problem. The top of range suites have their own safes but I can't afford to stay in them! Showers/bathrooms are good (over the bath shower) but plenty of room for 2 lol. 12 days time I'll bee there again! Great location but a little on the pricey side for a long stay at peak period.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

great rooms-but no safe unless in a suite.

as said safety boxes behind reception

nice staff as well

good bath with shower over-always hot water and good pressure

getting expensive with poor exchange rate

am waiting to see if they will bring rates down in new year if bookings drop

have stayed there last 5 trips-not next unless prices improve

they have sister hotel soi 1 - Summer Spring, which is a bit cheaper

Thanks for the info. It's one I'm considering.

probably the best hotel in pattaya,you can bring who you like in,no ID is required for your lady,it is up to you,if you pick up a F/L,you obviously make her leave her id at reception,if you have a regular lady that you thrust,just walk to your room,the staff are great,nice pool on the third floor,and its beside the sportsmans restaurant.happy days.

probably the best hotel in pattaya,you can bring who you like in,no ID is required for your lady,it is up to you,if you pick up a F/L,you obviously make her leave her id at reception,if you have a regular lady that you thrust,just walk to your room,the staff are great,nice pool on the third floor,and its beside the sportsmans restaurant.happy days.

I always 'thrust' my ladies! :Hello:

Seriously, a great hotel with excellent reception staff.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Wifi is expensive. 1oo baht an hour and didn,t last that long. The pool is cold but the set up around the pool is great. I took a BG there and her 9 year old and 7 year old friend and the pool bloke blew up a heap of pool toys for the girls. 100 baht if you take one of the massage girls from across the soi to you room for a real massage. The location is great and the extra I paid in rates wa offset by not spending much on baht buses. Good staff. Minibar is mostly soft drinks so no having girl drink 6 breezers on you. The girls liked it and the bath was the bonus. No in room safe but if you lock your luggage no problems. Room 403 is recommended for smokers.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 4 weeks later...

hi guys I plan to stay there from mid Jan for 10 days, they asked for credit card info over the email, do you guys give them your credit card info and is it safe?

I will be arriving on Jan 16th so they asked for my CC info and told me to respond by Jan 8th, I am still not sure which hotel I want but do hotels have to book you like a week before to make sure? or I probably have some time to decide which hotel I like?

For now high season how much discount if I get the member card?

thanks a lot

Edited by ironfist

Minibar is mostly soft drinks

Now that has put me right off staying here!

they asked for credit card info over the email, do you guys give them your credit card info and is it safe?

I have heard others mention that they do this...fucking crazy if you ask me! no way they would be getting my cc info via e-mail.

" Hate The Sin..Love the Sinner!!"

"God gave man both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeâ€

I have tried to book a room a room at the Sandy Springs for 6 nights from

16 March emailed them using their website stiil have no reply

How can I book at the Sandy Springs?

really? everytime I emailed them they replied right back...like the next day or the same day, English isn't very good but it will do. maybe you have the email worng or check your trash folder?

anyone know a near location to cash out traveler's check without any fees? thanks....and does sandy spring take traveler's check?

I can't remember where, but recently I read that all the rooms at Sandy Springs now have in-room safes, not just the suites. Can anyone confirm this?

I recently stayed there and i can confirm there was no safe in my room. which was a pain in the ass.

Can't understand why they don't have in room safes.

They only cost about 1,000 baht to buy.

I would never stay anywhere without a safe for peace of mind.

Edited by Aussie Bernie

Safes in the lobby. I don't mind it because no BG can get at it there. Any other valuables I lock in my suitcase. If they rob me at knifepoint well not much I can do about it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I recently stayed there and i can confirm there was no safe in my room. which was a pain in the ass.

That sucks. I'd prefer to have an in-room safe. How are the ones in the lobby? Are they "safe" ?

anyone know a near location to cash out traveler's check without any fees? thanks....and does sandy spring take traveler's check?

Good exchange just round the corner on 2nd road, in front of the LEK hotel

" Hate The Sin..Love the Sinner!!"

"God gave man both a penis and a brain, but unfortunately not enough blood supply to run both at the same timeâ€

There are safes in the 8th floor suites which are the most expensive rooms at the Sandy Spring.

Are the suites nice? Or dated? The room pics on the website look pretty dated.

But I like the location and a nice balcony with a view so I am tempted to book in March.

Are the suites nice? Or dated? The room pics on the website look pretty dated.

But I like the location and a nice balcony with a view so I am tempted to book in March.

Yes, they are nice. I am booked for March for 10 nights. It will be my 8th or 9th stay. The view from the balcony is great...just make sure you reserve a seaview balcony or you could be looking at Soi 13. The 8th floor suites have the big bathroom you see on this thread with the separate shower and tub. There's a kettle for tea and coffee.

When I was there in November they had just replaced the carpet in my suite so they are maintaining them reasonably well. They next thing they need to dump are their TVs which are flat screen but old CRTs.

I think the location is great, the view is fabulous, its very GF and its good value.