IGNORED

Help -> hotels with suits having two seperated bedrooms

javells

hi everybody there

2 friends wanna stay in one suit with seperated bedrooms

be glad which hotels have that oppprtunity to offer

LK Renaissance has some grea2 2 bedrooms at the top with your own jacuzzi on the roof, sure they would do deals at this time of year

stayed at pent house a few years back - mate and I had "party" rooms that adjoined - not bad as have jacuzzi etc. don't stay there now as too many ladyboys in kitten club (downstairs) for my taste.

Edited by steve-c

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

i remember the royal twins or the royal twins Palace used to have 2 bedrom suites,stayed there years ago when i took the ex wife and son on holiday and we had 2 bed rooms,cant remember the prices but i know i thought it was cheap at the time.

Edited by miles stewart

hi everybody there

Hi, I am Ron from Kilkenny, we have several rooms with adjoining doors that can be utilised, both rooms have ensuites. Doing special at the moment of 550bht per room. Good budget hotel, extremely wwell located and free wi fi, each room has a safe also. You can contact us on 038720973 ad we would be happy to take care of your requirements.

hi everybody there

http://www.soleildesiam.com/ this place has 2 bedrooms available at a good price on a monthly basis, and the bedrooms are seperated by the lounge so you dont have to listen to each other at night like what your m8 is doing in his room