Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

CNN: farang 'body snatcher'

lostagain

New Zealander Mark "Marko" Cunningham, 39, moved to Thailand 10 years ago to teach English and began working as a volunteer paramedic soon after. Here he tells his story.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TRAVEL/05/27/thailand.ambulance.driver.volunteer.holiday/index.html?hpt=Sbin

With the stories about savage, paul and others it is good to see some positive press for a change.

Its funny how he says, "I go home every year at Christmas. It's enough.". He doesn't love New Zealand like he says. Maybe for the opportunities in education it gave him, but other than that nothing.

Big ups to him though, he's got guts!

Good on him, sounds like he has found a purpose in life... My purpose is still unknown at this time... I guess I will just shag around until it becomes clear...

Good on him, sounds like he has found a purpose in life... My purpose is still unknown at this time... I guess I will just shag around until it becomes clear...

I thought you were Capt. Save a ho..

The super hero financeer of wayward hookers and manly LB's..

Able to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory just by opening your mouth..

Quickest wallet in all pattaya..

And with your side kick, SinkorSwim( disgused as an pattaya bar owner), keeping the aggressive chicks with dicks on Soi 6,

and those dreaded guantlet pullers with worn out pussies,

occupied with ladies drinks and off the streets

so it's safe for innocent people like me to roam the streets in peace.. and find that magical short time, so I can blow my DNA on her deserving breast.

Thank you Capt. Save a ho.. Your my hero..

<br />Good on him, sounds like he has found a purpose in life...  My purpose is still unknown at this time...  I guess I will just shag around until it becomes clear...<br />
<br /><br /><br />

when it become clear it means no more sperm!

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

I thought you were Capt. Save a ho..

The super hero financeer of wayward hookers and manly LB's..

Able to pull defeat out of the jaws of victory just by opening your mouth..

Quickest wallet in all pattaya..

And with your side kick, SinkorSwim( disgused as an pattaya bar owner), keeping the aggressive chicks with dicks on soi 6,

and those dreaded guantlet pullers with worn out pussies,

occupied with ladies drinks and off the streets

so it's safe for innocent people like me to roam the streets in peace.. and find that magical short time, so I can blow my DNA on her deserving breast.

Thank you Capt. Save a ho.. Your my hero..

Nice little write up on your here there Smelly....

<br /><br /><br />

when it become clear it means no more sperm!

LOL.... That is interesting info...

Is he one of CNN's Hero's

If not, he should be..I'm from U.S., but he makes be proud to be a falang..

This is good news. :P

I wonder if he mongers...perhaps getting some freebies? No doubt the opportunities are there for him.

I am addicted to Pattaya Addicts, View New Content

Nice little write up on your here there Smelly....

Thank you..

I see you havent forgotten that day.. Which girl was that who couldn't pronounce my name?? I owe her a pounding..

I wonder if he mongers...perhaps getting some freebies? No doubt the opportunities are there for him.

I'm sure he does, as well as many who decide to take the plunge in Thailand, lol.

Let's be honest, the P4P scene in Thailand is a HUGE factor in why many of us fancy living there above other countries, if we had the choice.

Yes, I'm sure many like the 'culture,' the food, the people, etc. etc., but I know what time it is, lol. No need to be ashamed about it.

But a good and fascinating story, great for him.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song