IGNORED

2 Bedroom Home for Rent

BobbyTits

Fully Furnished, 2 Bedroom Home , Internet Line , Full Western Kitchen - refrigerator - stove , 2 Air Conditioners , Beds & linens , 2 Sony TV's with Cable Hook Ups , Water Heaters , Parking.

Located off Sukumvit Road on Soi NeunPlaabWaan in a small housing village

12,000 baht per month - Price is based on 6 month contract , will negotiate for 1 year lease

Please call for more info 08-5277-8614

DSC00718.JPG

DSC00712.JPG

DSC00703.JPG

DSC00696.JPG

Edited by BobbyTits

Hey BT, I've got a m8 who's moving to patts very soon & i'd like to show him this thread.....how far is soi neunPlaab Waan to the main hub of (ie:beach rd) pattaya? Do you have a map?

Cheers,

felix.

The place looks nice. That being said, this isn't a criticism but rather and observation. Is Thai construction so bad as to have walls so out of square or were the tile guys just bad?

The place looks nice. That being said, this isn't a criticism but rather and observation. Is Thai construction so bad as to have walls so out of square or were the tile guys just bad?

Guess the bathroom pic you're seeing that ?

They tile the shit out everything here as it is much cheaper than back in La La Land.

Hmmmmmmmm............where are the "walls so out of square"???????

Allen

Hmmmmmmmm............where are the "walls so out of square"???????

Allen

Look at the kitchen cabinets and then the floor tiles ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the kitchen cabinets and then the floor tiles ;-)

yep walls are out back in La La Land as well, we just turn tiles round 45 % into diamond shape and makes room look bigger, or the good old fashioned way,....... oilcloth :ShitHappens1:

• 2 months later...

Hey BobbyTits, Do you have any other places available. I am a motivated renter and looking for a place by October 2010 or sooner if possible. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. my email is [email protected] if you want to contact me directly. thanks