IGNORED

Citin loft Pattaya

englishman

Any one have any experience staying at the Citin Loft Pattaya

I know it's a little farther away from WS, just looking for another different place to stay, usually stay at the Tim Boutique, but looking for a change , thanks

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

its on Agoda.com

try looking there

lot reviews

seems guest friendly

off the main road

should be ok for base camp

seems to have free wifi too

... I was there in October for six days... Everything is like you read it in their site... My only objection is the small pool in front of the hotel... Otherwise the stuff and the service was very good... Luxury at bargain rates, all the girls loved it... There is a food stall in the corner just outside of the family mart with great food... Ask if you want to know anything more... :P

... I was there in October for six days... Everything is like you read it in their site... My only objection is the small pool in front of the hotel... Otherwise the stuff and the service was very good... Luxury at bargain rates, all the girls loved it... There is a food stall in the corner just outside of the family mart with great food... Ask if you want to know anything more... :D

Thanks, it looks great on their web site and Agoda, interestingly the rates look cheaper if you book direct than with Agoda ! How did you find it for location ? was it awkward to get back to of a night from WS

thanks for the help

Edited by englishman

If God hadn't meant you to eat it , he wouldn't have made it look like a taco !

I'd rather burn out than rust away !

... If you don't mind walking a little bit going out, the location is ok ... But if Walking Street is your playground all the time and you take ST in your room you need motorbike taxis on the way back at all times... For LT is perfect... About the price, back in October was 1200 for the superior king but i had the promotion 2 nights + 1 night free, so it was 800 baht per night, 4800 total... :)