Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Air Asia Promotion flights to bkk 700 baht

ritch

Air Asia Promotion

Pretty Much What it says on the tin, As i see it thailand wants its tourists back.

so much thai pussy going to waste.

Seems to good to be true can anyone verify this?

il get the gf to when i chat with her tonight

WOW, this is a cracking deal if you are thinking about going off piste and seeing another part of Asia....

You have to fly from BKK to another part of Asia:

Fly from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok to:

International All-in-fare from

Cambodia

Phnom Penh THB 700

China

Guangzhou THB 700

Shenzhen THB 700

Hong Kong

Hong Kong THB 700

Indonesia

Jakarta THB 700

Bali THB 700

Macau

Macau THB 700

Malaysia

Penang THB 700

Kuala Lumpur THB 700

Myanmar

Yangon THB 700

Singapore

Singapore THB 700

Taiwan

Taipei THB 700

Vietnam

Hanoi THB 700

Ho Chi Minh City THB 700

Edited by luvyoulongtime

Yeah.

Cracking way of exploring new places.

if they are still doing that when I get over there i'd really be tempted to give cambodia or vietnam a crack.

Feel pretty stupid unfortunately its only asian places if and you prett ymuch have to pay for your self to get to the other asian destination and the tax for the return.

i was looking at a return to vietnam ho chi mihn which would only really save me 1200 baht it's good but be aware eith that or get some cheaper travel the other way and enjoy the plane back might be an idea

You must book before June 1st, so get on it if interested!

I was looking at Cambodia, but there is something to be said about enjoying a place that you know well instead of trying a new place that may or may not be good. Call me picky, but I gotta stay in pats this time.

Great deals though! 20 buck flights don't come around often.

I just booked a flight from BKK to Hong Kong on Air Asia.

6570 THB was my price, after all the fees and taxes (they even charge 50 BHT to pick your seat, 250 if you want an exit row). I could get it down to 4330 or so by taking a flight at a less convenient time.

I don't know how they arrive at 700 BHT--that was the value of the FEE on top of the plane ticket.

Yes, it says 700 when you go to the promotion link, but when I click on the "Book Now" and pick my day (July 23) I get the prices above.

Well, it was still less than half the price I found on any other airline.

i got 2 returns to vietnam for what 6.400 baht

my bro paid roughly 4k for one am i hell paying 250 baht for priority boarding i'd just get on same time as everyone else.

i need to make a visa run so this gives me more time to see it than the border run to cambodia

not sure about the kamagra boxes though

theres deals to be found and i didnt see any in june just july and augthe return flight to bangkok is the only really cheap flight you'll get return for 700 baht not to be sniffed at

still need a visa though

i got 2 returns to vietnam for what 6.400 baht

my bro paid roughly 4k for one am i hell paying 250 baht for priority boarding i'd just get on same time as everyone else.

i need to make a visa run so this gives me more time to see it than the border run to cambodia

not sure about the kamagra boxes though

theres deals to be found and i didnt see any in june just july and augthe return flight to bangkok is the only really cheap flight you'll get return for 700 baht not to be sniffed at

still need a visa though

That is a great deal, too bad I miss the time line.