IGNORED

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill, a quick update

Bob's BBQ & Grill

Just wanted to drop a quick update on Bob's. We have put our front glass back in. The heat and noise from the loud parties was just too much. It is the same dark tinted glass as before, so yes it is difficult to see if we are open but we are. I will have a new website online in the next week or so and I will inform more on this later.

We also still have our daily specials, 99 bt menu from 1-5 pm, and the all-u-can eat ribs special 399 bt 1-6 pm

As always Pattaya Addicts discount accepted

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com

Just wanted to drop a quick update on Bob's. We have put our front glass back in. The heat and noise from the loud parties was just too much. It is the same dark tinted glass as before, so yes it is difficult to see if we are open but we are. I will have a new website online in the next week or so and I will inform more on this later.

We also still have our daily specials, 99 bt menu from 1-5 pm, and the all-u-can eat ribs special 399 bt 1-6 pm

As always Pattaya Addicts discount accepted

Hey Bob rumour was you were closing down and going back to the USA for a while :GoldenSmile1: , but glad you are still open for my next visit and very very glad you put the window back in 555.:Greetings9:

Hey Bob rumour was you were closing down and going back to the USA for a while :GoldenSmile1: , but glad you are still open for my next visit and very very glad you put the window back in 555.:Greetings9:

That was a plan, but I have decided to stay and will go back when the time arrives. The job uncertainty in the US could lead me in to a worse situation than here.

Bob

Bob's BBQ & Mexican Grill

http://www.bobs-bbq.com