IGNORED

getting back to bangkok airport

Reaper_gfx

starting to weigh up the options on returning to bangkok airport, there is plenty of taxis offering at 900b taxi meter (i assume we pay the tolls on this)

but our flight leaves at 8am from bkk so meaning we would have to leave around 4am get ourselves there get bags checked in and get into the departure lounge and figure out where we are going,

now would it be easier getting one of these guys to take us and rely on them picking us up at 4am or better just using the hotel taxi service which will cost us double

or does anyone have any recommendations they have used for early morning departures.

Mr Toom's is very responsible. My flight to the US leaves at 6:45am, I have him pick me up at 2:45, and both times he has been on time. Actually it is a good back-up, cause one time I had overslept and the driver called my room to see where I was at.... Mr Toom has a number newer toyota's in his livery, always very clean with good aircon!

He charges 1000 baht inclusive of the tolls (Pattaya to Bkk, 1200 BKK to Pattaya).

MR.TOOM BKK. CALL (+66) 081-4827148 or (+66) 083-0178066 email: [email protected]

Edited by cc2709

I am a very very hansum man, just ask any of the BG's I have BFed!!!

No problem! Had the same thing, early morning flight etc just booked [email protected] +66 81-2587716. 900Baht. located on soi Diana opposite the Areca Lodge hotel. They were there on the dot, nice car, driver wearing shirt and trousers. Real professional like

Have a safe trip

i used the Billabong hotel taxi service at LK Metro, 860 inc tolls. the bar is open 24hrs so you can grab a coffee while you wait for your taxi. i left at 9am and the driver was there plenty of time before hand.polite driver and nice car

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe you already thought of this but why not just go to Bangkok 1 day early, this way you can have some fun in bangkok and then don't have to get up so early in the morning for a long ride to the airport.

Maybe you already thought of this but why not just go to Bangkok 1 day early, this way you can have some fun in bangkok and then don't have to get up so early in the morning for a long ride to the airport.

you would only save about 45 minutes and spend more time going from Pattaya-Bangkok-Airport then it takes from Pattaya-airport.

you can get a taxi 24-7 in Pattaya and they are reliable because they are hungry.