Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Advice on first solo visit to Thailand.

Andy999

Hi Guys,

Just after some advice on my first solo trip to Thailand. I've been about 5-6 times over the years, but also been with girlfriend, first wife, girlfriend, second wife.

Now I'm separating, again, I'm looking to book for a short trip at the beginning of July.

I can get a flight with Emirates from Manchester, I live in Leeds, for about £620. So just looking for a suitable place to stay for about 5 nights. I would like a hotel/guest-house, GF friendly, which has a busy bar with it to meet people to have a drink with.

Any help welcome & do other members meet for a few pints to pass the nights on?

I've always had a lady with me so never had the experience of Thai ladies so looking forward to their talents, especially 2 at once.

Again any advice welcome.

Hope if any body around at the beginning of July & would like a few drinks please get in touch.

Cheers,

Andy.

hello andy,i arrive 1st july till 12th july also alone,if you fancy a pint or watch the football let me know.

Hi Tommy, yeah me too, planning to get there on the 1st or 2nd.

Great if you'd like to have a beer while footie is on.

Looks like you are a bit of an expert on Patts, any advice on where to stay?

For the 2 girls at once there's only one place to go! Devils Den! :GoldenSmile1:

My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son of a BITCH!

andy,i have already booked hotel,i am staying at pattaya bay resort,i like this area of pattaya,central for everywhere.

Andy. My first suggestion, don't find a girl friend or get married. That's just a friendly pun. Anyway in july it's low season so the bars are not as crowded. I don't know what the effects of the past troubles will do, but Tommyg's hotel and location is good. You can easily walk to walking St and a very short ride down to Soi 6. I like to book hotels with pools so I can relax and sleep by them. The beach to me is not great for swimming, but good for watching. Wish i was going too.

Hi Tommy, just checked out that hotel your in, would you recommend it for myself?

Is it close to all the action & the bars to watch the footie in?

I'm booking Emirates in the next couple of days, is £620 about right for this time of year?

Cheers mate

PS. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just thinking of sorting things out for my first trip by myself.

yes i would recomend this hotel,i have stayed there before.i plan to do a few pub crawls in different areas this time.ie Walking Street,lk metro,soi 13 area,soi 7 and 8,drinking street, and naklua road,so the hotel being central is ideal for me.have not decieded where to watch world cup quarter finals,semi finals, and final yet (hope england are still in then).i like hotel for price, ok breakfast for 2,location,pool on roof(small),and free wifi.hope this helps.

Hi Tommy, just checked out that hotel your in, would you recommend it for myself?

Is it close to all the action & the bars to watch the footie in?

I'm booking Emirates in the next couple of days, is £620 about right for this time of year?

Cheers mate

PS. Sorry for all the questions, I'm just thinking of sorting things out for my first trip by myself.

£620 is a bit high for this time of year, check out travelsupermarket.com

Hi Guys,

Just after some advice on my first solo trip to Thailand. I've been about 5-6 times over the years, but also been with girlfriend, first wife, girlfriend, second wife.

Now I'm separating, again, I'm looking to book for a short trip at the beginning of July.

I can get a flight with Emirates from Manchester, I live in Leeds, for about £620. So just looking for a suitable place to stay for about 5 nights. I would like a hotel/guest-house, GF friendly, which has a busy bar with it to meet people to have a drink with.

Any help welcome & do other members meet for a few pints to pass the nights on?

I've always had a lady with me so never had the experience of Thai ladies so looking forward to their talents, especially 2 at once.

Again any advice welcome.

Hope if any body around at the beginning of July & would like a few drinks please get in touch.

Cheers,

Andy.

Hello m8

check out this site for a room (all priceranges): www.latestays.com

If you want a great threesome experience I recommend the Devils Den (there's a link on this forum somewhere)

Have a blast!!! :ShitHappens1: