Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Teach Yourself Thai

Scumbag

I have digitised the two tapes that come in the Teach Yourself Thai package. I will make the four files (ie one per side) available.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 3 months later...

Here are the files.

see below for links

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

• 5 months later...

Files deleted?? Could you possibly try again~~ Thanks

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

OK, I have uploaded the files again and here are the links

I'm moving them again see below.

• 2 months later...

I got sick of fileden telling me to login or the account will be delted so I have moved them again.

Tape 1 side 1

Tape 1 side 2

Tape 2 side 1

Tape 2 side 2

Cool.

Thanks Scumbag

Thanksmate.

I will have to download them and listed to them when I have moer time.

Again, thanks Mate.

Cheers Mick

Thanks a lot for taking the trouble to upload these files. I am sure to find them useful in my continuing struggle to get to grips with this almost impossible language. I would like at least to be able to hold a basic conversation in Thai by the time I return in September. But somehow I doubt it. It may be a year in September before I am confident enough to use Thai beyond the "hello" and "how much?" level. :Whistle:

Thanks Scumbag~~ Very Helpful..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I'm not in anyway looking a gift horse in the mouth as these tapes are bound to teach me some new words/phrases, but I was wondering have you ever come across or possess an intermediate or advanced set of speaking tapes?

Dave16 - good luck, there are some tapes I really recommend by pimsluer. They are just sentances you listen to and repeat, I find them very useful even now a while after I finish them. They are expensive but if you know your way around bit torrent you could get them easily enough.

Dave16 - good luck, there are some tapes I really recommend by pimsluer. They are just sentances you listen to and repeat, I find them very useful even now a while after I finish them. They are expensive but if you know your way around bit torrent you could get them easily enough.

[/quote

Thanks for the tip. I am currently working my way (slowly) through the Becker first book "Thai for Beginners". I have the intermediate book too so that will be next. I will look for the Pimsleur tapes some time soon.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Scumbag, this is a different recording to the version I have.

The material seem to be the same though.

Thanks very much for the tapes and the book, just got to get my fat arse in gear.....

Some people are lazy fat bastards.. Oh thats a mirror