IGNORED

1p/min International Calls from UK to Thailand

There are tons of these about. Check out the pay as you go (green) ones here:

http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/thailand-mobile#SimplyDial

I used to use Dialaround. 0.5p per minute + 2p per minute to call an 0844 number from an NTL landline.

Now I use Skype. £3.50 per month for 10 000 minutes. :GoldenSmile1:

Peace. :001_Thank_You5:

sgu_banner.gif

hi,

Just wondering how you get 10000 minutes for £3.50 per month through skype.

As went to their site but could not find it.

There are tons of these about. Check out the pay as you go (green) ones here:

http://callchecker.moneysavingexpert.com/intcallchecker/thailand-mobile#SimplyDial

I used to use Dialaround. 0.5p per minute + 2p per minute to call an 0844 number from an NTL landline.

Now I use Skype. £3.50 per month for 10 000 minutes. :Greetings9:

Peace. :Circle_Sharks:

hi,

Just wondering how you get 10000 minutes for £3.50 per month through skype.

As went to their site but could not find it.

DAMN!!! Looks like they've stopped it. They want £8 for 120 minutes a month now. :Circle_Sharks:

I nearly bought a yearly subscription last month too. My only hope is that I'm an existing customer & they will still honour it, otherwise it's back to Dialaround & 2.5p per minute! :Cool_Pics:

Peace. :Greetings9:

sgu_banner.gif

Just use 0844 200 50 50 calls cost 0.5p a minute to a Thai mobile or land line

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 1 month later...

International Calls Using “3”, T-Mobile, Orange PAYG SIM

999TALK Short Code is an amazing new service that lets you make international calls from any T-Mobile, 3 PAYG or Pay Monthly SIM and any Orange PAYG SIM at unbeatable rates. With 999TALK Short Code, all you do is to dial our short code, 6 digits access number (which starts with 29), then the full international number you require starting with 00. All calls are deducted per second from your phone credit!

To make cheap international calls to 400 destinations from only 3 pence per minute (using any T-Mobile, 3 PAYG or Pay Monthly SIM and any Orange PAYG SIM).

1. Simply dial our special short code starting with 29 (please search for the short code for your destination at, http://www.999TALK.com/jd/pages/payg.php).

2. Then wait for the message to confirm your rate per minute. Then finally dial your destination number, which should be the full international number starting with ‘00’. Remember; don't press the green 'send key' after your international number. All calls to our 6 digits short codes are deducted per second from your phone credit.

Charges will appear on your standard bill or deducted from your credit as normal.

Available from all T-Mobile, 3 mobile phones (both pay as you go and contract) and all Orange pay as you go phones within the UK.

Unlimited cheap international calls

Works on all 3, T-Mobile phones and on Orange Pay-As-You-Go SIM only

No connection fee or hidden charge

No credit card or prepayment

No long PIN to Enter

No minimum call charges

No need to use Free Minutes of your Pay Monthly mobile

Our 29 03 76 short code costs 3p/min and you can call Argentina; Australia; Azores; Belgium; Canada; Canada Mobile; Canary Islands; Chatham Islands; Chatham Islands Mobile; Chile; China; China Mobile; Cyprus; Czech Republic; Denmark; Estonia; France; Germany; Greece; Hong Kong; Hong Kong Mobile; Hungary; Iceland; India; India Mobile; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Korea South; Luxembourg; Malaysia; Netherlands; New Zealand; Norway; Peru; Poland; Portugal; Puerto Rico; Romania; Singapore; Singapore Mobile; Slovakia; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Taiwan; Thailand; Thailand Mobile; USA; USA Mobile; Venezuela, etc.

Our 29 04 76 short code costs 4p/min and you can call Austria; Brazil; Colombia; Croatia; Japan; Puerto Rico Mobile; Turkey, etc.

Our 29 05 76 short code costs 5p/min and you can call Albania; Andorra; Bahamas; Bahamas Mobile; Bangladesh; Bangladesh Mobile; Bulgaria; Finland; Georgia; Guadeloupe; Guam; Guam Mobile; Latvia; Lithuania; Macao; Macao Mobile; Malaysia Mobile; Malta; Martinique; Monaco; Russia; Russia Mobile; San Marino Mobile; Slovenia; South Africa; Virgin Islands US; Virgin Islands US Mobile, etc.

Our 29 06 76 short code costs 6p/min and you can call Bahrain; Bermuda; Bermuda Mobile; Brunei; Brunei Mobile; Cocos Islands; Cocos Islands Mobile; Costa Rica; Cyprus Mobile; Dominican Republic; Gibraltar; Indonesia; Iraq; Korea South Mobile; Liechtenstein; Northern Marianas; Northern Marianas Mobile; Panama; Paraguay; Reunion; Zambia, etc.

(Destinations which are not followed by 'Mobile' always mean landlines.)

For call rates, available destinations and dialing codes, please see the drop down list at, http://www.999talk.com/jd/pages/payg.php

999Talk

theres thousands of these cheap numbers to call,just google CHEAP CALLS TO THAILAND start as low as 0.5p per minute from a bt land line

• 4 weeks later...

I use VOIP to call Thailand (Mobile & Landline)

Most of the betamax resellers (actionvoip.com, rynga.com etc) offers cheap rates to call.

Actionvoip charges 0.005 euros (0.5 eurocents) per minute and rynga offers free calls (up to 200-300 minutes per week, then 0.0015 euros / 1.5 eurocents) per minute. Just FYI.

Has anyone tried Lebara?

Yep, Lyca first and now Lebara...although to be fair I use Skype for calls and Lebara for texts when I'm out and away from wi-fi. Lebara are no better or worse than many of the others - most of the problems with VOIP seem to be at the Thai end of things and an inability to come with high demand.

• 5 months later...

Try VirtualGlobalPhone.. They have some very good price with high quality service. They offer SIP service also so you can just download free software like x-lite and use their SIP account and start making calls.

Consultant

SPM Info Solutions

• 1 year later...

theres thousands of these cheap numbers to call,just google CHEAP CALLS TO THAILAND start as low as 0.5p per minute from a bt land line

Plus connection fee....

Everybody seems to forget this....

For short calls say 5 minutes or so you're better off using a 2p a minute mobile call with no connection fee.

Skype has not stopped, . I am using it from switzerland without any problem. 10000 minutes cost 12.99 Euro ...

Using the english skype page it is also available...

www.skype.com --> prices --> subscriptions --> Unlimited world

Edited by EvilOlaf

If everything is under control you are just not driving fast enough!

Skype has not stopped, . I am using it from switzerland without any problem. 10000 minutes cost 12.99 Euro ...

Using the english skype page it is also available...

www.skype.com --> prices --> subscriptions --> Unlimited world

It stopped and then came back at triple the price.

Thai <-> English translations. 100% anonymous and confidential. Cheap rates. Paypal accepted. Email Lek on "[email protected]"