IGNORED

Want a good Thai person for your company?

simonb

Hi All

My girlfriend's son is looking for a new career. He is only 24 years old but mature for his age, very responsible, totally reliable and trustworthy. He is also very self-motivated (he studied for his university degree part-time while still working full-time).

Ideally, he's looking for a "medium-size" or "large" company (not a bar, restaurant or hotel) in the Pattaya area that can offer interesting work and career development, preferably involving computers and a salary of over 15,000B a month (he's worth it).

Until a few weeks ago he was the manager of a busy optical shop, managing 10 staff, dealing with customers, etc. He can speak

reasonable English and enjoys opportunities to learn new skills. (Yes - he left on very good terms with his boss)

I know how difficult it can be finding good, honest staff. He will be an great asset to a company.

If you'd like to know more about him &/or perhaps meet him, please let me know.

Best Regards

Simon

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

How long have you known him?

What does he know about computers?

What are the exact reasons he left that managerial position?

Why doesnt he go to BKK where career development has better prospects (It is a relevant question)

How good is his english? Can he communicate in technical computer terms?

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Thanks for your interest CyberHippie

How long have you known him?

- 8 years now

What does he know about computers?

- Used them at school. Majored in them at University (software not hardware)

What are the exact reasons he left that managerial position?

- Wants to work for a bigger company with real career & promotion prospects

Why doesnt he go to BKK where career development has better prospects (It is a relevant question)

- The eldest of 3 sons, his younger brothers are at Uni in Bangkok. His Mum (my partner) doesn't want him to go further away than necessary. (I am based in the UK). I know Bangkok is not far but she wants him to be closer. It's a Mum thing.

How good is his english? Can he communicate in technical computer terms?

- His English is fair. Not sure about how many computer technical terms he knows. Would be best to judge that at interview

Best Regards

Simon

Isan Flowers - Pattaya's Flower, Balloon & Gift Service - Please Tell Your Friends

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Wish I had read this thread earlier. I have just returned from Pattaya and have been in the beginning stages of setting up an internet marketing consultancy over there. This is something I already do in the UK. He may be just the person I am looking for!!! Typical!

Anyway, if hes still looking in Oct / Nov give me a shout as I return then to try to sort some more things out.