Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Jasmine Mansion Review

Talen

Yeah heard some Great reviews of this place and the stairs wouldn't be a problem atleast for me. Anyway to get a Pix of them on here though, just to see them, how steep or whatever, but heard there not to steep.

Pictures of the stairs you cry....well cry no more. Hardly the most inspiring shots I have ever taken but hopefully they serve the intended purpose.

for the person who mentioned the internet please be assured that there was a slight in-house problem which was resolved sometime ago now - cannot quite remember when though!! The internet (both ADSL and WiFi) is presently working fine although THIS IS THAILAND and many of the problems with connectivity are beyond our control.

STAIRS1.JPG

STAIRS2.JPG

STAIRS3.JPG

STAIRS4.JPG

Edited by kevin meacher

Oh Thanx Kevin, Those don't look bad at all actually. Even enough space to crawl up them If need be :P . Just kidding :P

• 2 months later...

I'm busy planning my first trip to pattaya for next year. After getting all the information of various hotels, from the forum, I started emailing each for more details. Most of the guys responded with one word answers like they weren't really interested.

However when I received Kevin's reply it was prompt and full of information, and had that personal touch. Even when I emailed back with a few more question, I got a prompt reply

Well my mind is made up, after I book my flight times, I will be booking my accommodation with Jasmine Mansion

I'm busy planning my first trip to pattaya for next year. After getting all the information of various hotels, from the forum, I started emailing each for more details. Most of the guys responded with one word answers like they weren't really interested.

However when I received Kevin's reply it was prompt and full of information, and had that personal touch. Even when I emailed back with a few more question, I got a prompt reply

Well my mind is made up, after I book my flight times, I will be booking my accommodation with Jasmine Mansion

Personally speaking you've done the right thing. I've stayed at Jasmine Mansion several times and really rate the place highly. For your first trip Kevin is a fountain of knowledge about Pattaya. Shame Mrs Boss doesnt really let him out to play anymore :D

Testicles

...Well my mind is made up, after I book my flight times, I will be booking my accommodation with Jasmine Mansion

A good choice...I stayed there last year and would recommend to others. The only problem, if you are that way inclined, is that there is no pool. Otherwise Kevin and his staff were great, and Kevin himself was a mine of information for a relative newbie.

Does the Jasmine have an elevator? It seems as though it does not.

Nope. No elevator.

Testicles

• 1 month later...

I'm staying here right now, and it is indeed a very nice place and price-worthy. Probably top3 of places I've stayed under my 100day-Asia trip.

Good breakfast, pleasant staff, Wi-Fi has worked without any problems, comfortable bed and a nice room. That's all I need, so yesterday I decided to extend my stay here with fifteen more nights.

• 2 months later...

I'll be staying here in August.

Nothing but good communication from Kevin so far. Even if nothing else goes right, at least I know I'll have a good roof over my head!

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed at this hotel in the "Penthouse Suite" for 10 days.. Paid 1500 THB/night. The room is big but nothing to write home about. If you are a daysleeper you can forget about good sleep. the waschingmachines are on the same floor and the ladies who work about make clean this the are not so quiet. And they keep going on about 3 -4 pm...And, the roof terrace is occupied by all these towels and sheet making them dry for the next day. I am sorry but I can not recommend this room.