Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Need Help of a BM in Patts

Evening Gents:

I have been back from Patts for about four weeks. Just prior to leaving, I paid a vendor in the artist's alley next to Mike Shopping mall to paint, frame and ship two oil paintings to me. He promised three weeks and provided his e-mail on his business card. Problem is, I have not gotten the paintings and he has not responded to my email inquiry.

I believe him to be a honorable man, so I do not want to post the name of the vendor.

If there is anyone in patts that is nearby Mike Shopping Mall and would not making an inquiry, please pm me.

In advance, thanks mate.

Trespass

[i][size="3"][color="#ff0000"][/color][/size] [/i]

Most people will assume your money is gone I think.

Would you be able to email a copy of the headed receipt?

Most people will assume your money is gone I think.

Would you be able to email a copy of the headed receipt?

Edge:

I appreciate the offer.

Yes I could e-mail, the receipt it actually is a business card with the name and picture of the artist.

I can get them scanned tomorrow. OK if I pm you once I have them and we can go from there?

Tx,

Trespass

same same as above I am staying lk metropole and usual evening starts with eats at kiss followed by a walk down side of mikes to baht buses..in town 3 june onwards if i can help pm me if you dont get better offer...regards Tony

same same as above I am staying lk metropole and usual evening starts with eats at kiss followed by a walk down side of mikes to baht buses..in town 3 june onwards if i can help pm me if you dont get better offer...regards Tony

Tony:

Thanks mate. I spoke to owner yesterday, said he shipped on 5/20 and asked I wait ten days to receive. So I will.

I will re-post or pm if I hit a wall, but I have faith he is an honest man that just had a delay in completing his work.

- Trespass

PM sent you

Expat:

I think I have made some progress via phone, I will pm you back.

Cheers and thanks.

Trespass

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to say my paintings arrived today.

A good and honest Thai artist. Good man.

Glad to say my paintings arrived today.

A good and honest Thai artist. Good man.

Nice to see a happy ending.

Why don't you put his business card on here so if anyone's looking for that sort of thing they will have an idea where to go.

An honest Thai trader,that's unusual and well worth knowing.

Nice to see a happy ending.

Why don't you put his business card on here so if anyone's looking for that sort of thing they will have an idea where to go.

An honest Thai trader,that's unusual and well worth knowing.

Good idea Kess, how do I do that????

Good idea Kess, how do I do that????

You say you've scanned his business card ? I'm assuming you can add it on here as an attachment the same as you'd do a photo ?

Or failing that put a description of where his shop is ( Beach Road end ? how far up ? ) and his shop's name,I'm sure people would look out for him then.

I think honest Thai traders are very much in the minority here and it's always good to know of some.

• 2 months later...

Nice to hear a happy ending. When reading the post initially, I thought that is another Pattaya scam for farangs.

I am going there in two weeks time and would like to have some paintings done. I was reluctant to pay the money and wait for the paintings for my previous visits. It seems the artist you were dealing with was very reliable. Please kindly provide details of the artists including name, address and telephone no.