IGNORED

Motorbike rental

forestred

Yamaha Nouvo LC135.Recently bought and due to cancellation is now available for rent immediately.

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

That Yamaha Nouvo LC135 sure is a nice looking bike.

Allen

That Yamaha Nouvo LC135 sure is a nice looking bike.

Allen

Got a couple more now.

Nouvo 210-4.jpg

LC 135-276 b 002.jpg

Got a couple more now.

Nouvo 210-4.jpg

LC 135-276 b 002.jpg

Darn, I sure like those. Tempting, very tempting........

(you already know my dilemma Kessaya)

Allen

• 2 weeks later...

think i will need 3 bikes next week ill let you know the dates they getting back to me today ok cheers dave

Let me know ASAP Dave as it's going daft again.

Hi Again, It's me...No offense I hope my reply to your picture...but that was purely out of excitement on my part.

So here is the deal..

I hope you can keep all my other ramblings..not tell her of my girlfriend..of all my monger plans, but here is my problem.

I wanted soooo much to be free ..on this trip, but I swear she have strange vuo-doo spell on me.. That's a big part of why.. I was wanting to not go to Pattaya, back n' forth on my plans many-many times-going to Patong.. to possibly escape her grasp...

She snagged me- again-this will be the 3rd -3 week trip with her--met family, but not married..NO WAY..at least not yet!!

I will be down to Jomtien-same hotel we talked about...late.. in they day of 2 Sept. 4 days from now... as originally discussed. I would like- 2 helmets-1 of them falang- XL, a chain&lock, another tire lock.

Best bike- whatever piece of mind-even though I know- it's NOT real-Thai insurance!

I do have my International driver's permit -motorcycle endorced.

Only, be there maybe- less than 3 weeks..I don't know...probably less..but will still give you monthly rate. A newer biker-

top of the line.

Oh yeah, and with that bottle holder-love that idea!

I wasn't trying to give you run around..well, I am a weak man..maybe we can get together with the balls and chains!!

And, while I think your lady is cute....so is mine- so no worries!! PM me.

I have been renting motorbikes in Pattaya for several years and I would say the rental off Kesaya was a very pleasing experinece and would highly recomend them, great service, great bike with no problems delivered to my door and picked up from my door. Thanks M

I have been renting motorbikes in Pattaya for several years and I would say the rental off Kesaya was a very pleasing experinece and would highly recomend them, great service, great bike with no problems delivered to my door and picked up from my door. Thanks M

You're welcome,see you the next time you're here I hope.

:001_Thank_You5:

Just finished with a 2 week hire from Kessaya. Mark's an easy guy to deal with and would recommend him and his bikes. Good price and service. He met me close to my room for the return of the bike.

Cheers

Another positive for me

Had some issues with the bike so dropped it into the garage at the end of Soi Lenkee they replaced the carburettor, air filter and oil. Cost was 600baht and Mark picked up the bill no questions asked!

Cheers mate

Another positive for me

Had some issues with the bike so dropped it into the garage at the end of Soi Lenkee they replaced the carburettor, air filter and oil. Cost was 600baht and Mark picked up the bill no questions asked!

Cheers mate

We try to please our customers as you know and don't forget to mention the free taxi ride to the garage from my Witherspoons breakfast..........now put some bloody credit on your phone will you :GoldenSmile1:

nice double post mark XD

i rented 2 bikes with mark for 1 week to 10 days or so.

1 airblade and another i cant remember it's name.

i cannot for the life of me understand why people would take a baht bus id be lost without a bike literally

there's so much more to see

• 2 weeks later...

Yes another plus from me to. Only had the bike 4 days but it was a nice tidy Airblade in good condition.Mark delivered it to me and collected it from my hotel,top marks ..

Mr. Mark sir...I will need 1 bike + 3 'elmets for 2 days.

Wednesday, the 22nd and Thursday the 23rd of this month.

You can drop the bike off at the Fawlty Towers Guesthouse Tuesday night.

Pip pip, cheerio

OSP

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

Mr. Mark sir...I will need 1 bike + 3 'elmets for 2 days.

Wednesday, the 22nd and Thursday the 23rd of this month.

You can drop the bike off at the Fawlty Towers Guesthouse Tuesday night.

Pip pip, cheerio

OSP

Anything for you oh mighty masterful sex god type man :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Kessaya

• 2 weeks later...

do they rent out ATV bikes?

also are the bikes automatic or manual and is there a blood alcohol limit law in thailand?

We only rent the fully automatic bikes,apparantly there is a drink driving law here too,I don't know what the limits are,I suppose it depends on the mood of the policeman.

ATV bikes are not legal here, (no reg plates) and get stopped / fined by the Cops on every corner here in Pattaya.

If one 'must' rent one, you find them at Thappraya road, right side, opposite the Residence Garden.

Not recommended due to fines.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes another plus from me to. Only had the bike 4 days but it was a nice tidy Airblade in good condition.Mark delivered it to me and collected it from my hotel,top marks ..

Thanks and thanks for putting Sam onto us too....appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

Mark met me in town with a new bike while he took care of routine maintenance (oil change...etc) on my current one. Had it back in no time.

Everything went smoothly and soundly.

Thanks Mark

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

do they rent out ATV bikes?

also are the bikes automatic or manual and is there a blood alcohol limit law in thailand?

Riding a bike, and especially in Pattaya, the limit is as close to bloody zero as you can get!

many drunk falangs killed every year, why join them?

• 2 weeks later...

Please look at the business section as a couple of motorbikes have unexpectedly become available.

:001_Thank_You5: