IGNORED

Motorbike rental

forestred

I took the bike back today as Im off home tonight,great bike,great rates,no problems at all and a nice couple to deal with,will definately use them again if I come back to Pattaya any time.

• 3 weeks later...

Bookings are going really well now so thank's to all on here for your support.

We'll have a couple of Honda Airblades returning at the end of this month so if you were thinking of a booking one get in quickly,we still have a couple of Nouvo MX available and a Suzuki Hayate.

All the Honda Clicks and Honda Icons are now out on long term rent as are the Nouvo Elegence.

Edited by Kessaya

Kessaya,

Sawadee Khap

I'm looking for a scooter rental from June 29 - July 27, so 4 weeks

What do you have available for rental? I prefer a scooter with disc front brakes, and more storage space the better

Kessaya,

Sawadee Khap

I'm looking for a scooter rental from June 29 - July 27, so 4 weeks

What do you have available for rental? I prefer a scooter with disc front brakes, and more storage space the better

I've sent you a PM.Thanks for the enquiry.

We'll have a couple of Honda Airblades returning at the end of this month so if you were thinking of a booking one get in quickly,we still have a couple of Nouvo MX available and a Suzuki Hayate.

#### SPECIAL OFFER NOW ON......RENT A BIKE FOR A MONTH OR MORE AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A VOUCHER FOR A FREE MASSAGE AT WIN'S MASSAGE ON SOI CHAIYAPOON ####

ps....you pay for the "extras" :GoldenSmile1: All existing customers who want the voucher please get in touch with me and we'll sort it.

Hayate now out on long term rent and Nouvo MX's will come back later this month.Thanks again for your support.

Here's a photo of the ladies at Win's massage to get you worked up..

ABCD0017.JPG

Edited by Kessaya

Ok nice promotion there mate wil be round for my voucher soon!!!

Nice and easy to do business with you and so far so good as am happy with the Airblade have rented from you on long term rent.

Wouldnt hesitate in reccomending Kessaya motorbike rentals to anyone wanting good mbikes at good prices with decent people.

Wil be in touch now as just got online today as staying around here for while.

Cheers 4 now,

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

All the Honda Clicks and Honda Icons are now out on long term rent as are the Nouvo Elegence.

#### SPECIAL OFFER NOW ON......RENT A BIKE FOR A MONTH OR MORE AND WE WILL GIVE YOU A VOUCHER FOR A FREE MASSAGE AT WIN'S MASSAGE ON SOI CHAIYAPOON ####

ps....you pay for the "extras" :GoldenSmile1: All existing customers who want the voucher please get in touch with me and we'll sort it.

Now down to the last couple of bikes.If anyone has a decent auto motorbike that they're thinking of selling at the right price I may well be interested.

PM me with the details.

Thanks again for your support.

Just wanted to add that I picked up a click today and kessaya's very easy to do business with and a top class old chap (did I say that right?)

kanchanapattayadispensary1.jpg

"top class old chap" :GoldenSmile1:

Less of the "old" you young bugger or I'll thrash you with my belt !

*edit* In the prime of his youth ;)

*edit* In the prime of his youth ;)

That's more like it young man..........

Available to hire from the 8th August

motorbikes 22 006.jpg

Recently bought and available to hire from the 1st August

motorbikes 22 007.jpg

Available to hire until 5th August

motorbikes 22 012.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

Oh Hell, :Question: Now, there is's a marketing genius. I booked for like 19 days quoted 1500 baht. For this offer -just rent it to me for a month-same amount of time, throw in- a couple of helmets-1 good xl falang helmet, 1 lady helmet, and that massage deal. and I'll give you the 2000 baht-monthly rate. I always like to support those cute massage girls!!!!

Oh yeah and of course the Chain, lock, and insurance too!

You're a marketing pro!

Now booked but available on the 25th August

airblade 970 002.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

kess...those pics would be great for the site...let me know if you want to meet somewhere today

That's good to hear that you accept a copy but you are in a very small minority, I always urge tourists to refuse to hand over their passports for motorcycle rentals, hopefully to end this practice. I remember a few years ago the hotels in Thailand got into this act too and many started requiring that guests left their passports with the hotel management. I think too many people kicked up about it as it seems to have vanished now.

Pubstud, you must be very dodgy looking and they are just picking on you. I have never been asked for my original, just a copy so I don't know which ones you are going to.

kess...those pics would be great for the site...let me know if you want to meet somewhere today

Ah well I'm really clever and I now know how to resize photo's..........now if I can learn to cut and paste I'll be a genius....See you Monday,enjoy the ''massage''.

Available to hire from the 8th August

motorbikes 22 006.jpg

Recently bought and available to hire from the 1st August

motorbikes 22 007.jpg

Available to hire until 5th August

motorbikes 22 012.jpg

Available to hire for 1 hour when you rent a motorbike from us for 1 month.A free oil,cream,Thai or foot massage at Win's massage.

• 2 weeks later...

Bought this week and ready for hire on 6/8/10.

Suzuki Skydrive 125i.Lovely comfortable bike to ride.

Call or PM to make a booking.

Now booked.

Skydrive 92 002.jpg

Edited by Kessaya

....We are also buying another Nouvo 135 LC which will be available to rent about the same date as above....

Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Allen

Bought this week and ready for hire on 6/8/10.

Suzuki Skydrive 125i.Lovely comfortable bike to ride.

Call or PM to make a booking.

Skydrive 92 002.jpg

phoned you today and booked that bike his three mates want bikes aswell for 2 months ok will sort it out tomorrow when i see you cheers dave

add.jpg

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

phoned you today and booked that bike his three mates want bikes aswell for 2 months ok will sort it out tomorrow when i see you cheers dave

Thanks Dave.Struggling a bit with the third bike as it's getting chaotic now but we're looking at one tomorrow and if we buy it he can have that one.

See you tomorrow,have the kettle on.

:001_Thank_You5:

Edited by Kessaya

Thanks Dave.Struggling a bit with the third bike as it's getting chaotic now but we're looking at one tomorrow and if we buy it he can have that one.

See you tomorrow,have the kettle on.

:001_Thank_You5:

my mate well like your bikes said to say thanks to you

www.FawltyTowersPattaya.com

[email protected]

Skype - ftpattaya

Rooms from 600baht per night

Yamaha Nouvo LC135.Recently bought and due to cancellation is now available for rent immediately.

Nouvo LC 368 003.jpg

Honda Click.Back from long term rent and available on 14th August

Click 468.JPG

Honda Airblade.Available on the 15th August

Airblade 710.jpg