IGNORED

Pattaya Marathon

spicymartin

Hot off the press: this year no foreign runners are to be invited to run in the Pattaya Marathon.

Wonder what PR guru moron came up with that one? Wonder what the Tourist Authority of Thailand will think of that one?

The reason given was, and get this..... "the cost of the invitations is too high" :)

Why can't they just say "we're a fucking racist country and don't want you here competing with our home grown super hero athletes."

THAT is why I love this country so much...... always comes up with something so totally bizarre you cannot help but laugh!!

i was gonna compete in last years, but i got to drunk the night before and felt like crap!

What a crap excuse for not allowing foreigners in!

Hot off the press: this year no foreign runners are to be invited to run in the Pattaya Marathon.

Wonder what PR guru moron came up with that one? Wonder what the Tourist Authority of Thailand will think of that one?

The reason given was, and get this..... "the cost of the invitations is too high" :Think1:

Why can't they just say "we're a fucking racist country and don't want you here competing with our home grown super hero athletes."

THAT is why I love this country so much...... always comes up with something so totally bizarre you cannot help but laugh!!

Outrageous..... i'll have to fuck a few more of their young ladies to restore the balance of good n evil.

For some strange reason , after living here full time for 4 years NOTHING surprises me now!

Thai logic even leaves women's logic behind ! :rolleyes:

I keep thinking there is an overall 'master plan' and one day , it will all make sense in a blinding flash of enlightenment .

I do suspect it will never happen though :Think1: