IGNORED

Kinnaree Complimentary Saturday BBQ

Kinnaree

Kinnaree Place will be hosting weekly complimentary BBQ every Saturday starting about 2pm. The BBQ will include, chicken, pork, salads, fries, etc. Come on down for a bite.

• 2 weeks later...

Kinnaree Place will be hosting weekly complimentary BBQ every Saturday starting about 2pm. The BBQ will include, chicken, pork, salads, fries, etc. Come on down for a bite.

Will there be a minimum bar bill required to cover the cost of the BBQ (for example 250 baht) or will I be able to come along and buy a bottle of water and eat as much as I can ?

Will there be a minimum bar bill required to cover the cost of the BBQ (for example 250 baht) or will I be able to come along and buy a bottle of water and eat as much as I can ?

this is a pretty sad question

ballon chaser ??

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

ballon chaser ??

are you French?

Excellent!

I'll be staying in Jomtien next month, for a month. So a cheap feed at Jade House on Wednesdays & one at yours on Saturdays. Job's a good 'un. :03:

From the Pattayagogos website:

Afternoon short time bar billed as a gentleman's club. Closed as Kinnaree Palace in summer 2009. Re-opened in march 2010 under new management and a slightly new name.

300 Baht for room, 1000 Baht for girl. Beers at 75-85 Baht, Thai spirits at 70 Baht. Beware of expensive Lady Tequilas at 140 Baht but normal lady drinks are 100 Baht.

Complimentary barbecue and entertainment on Saturday afternoons.

http://www.pattayagogos.com/barss.asp#K

So where exactly is this place? Moo 12, Pratumnak Rd connecting mid soi 4 to soi 5? WTF???

I'm glad it's under new management. Look what the old owners got up to. Disgraceful. :WhoSaw1:

http://www.ajarnforum.net/vb/thailand-news-clippings/39416-pattaya-immigration-police-raid-kinnaree-palace.html

Peace. :Lost1:

sgu_banner.gif

• 9 months later...

Goodness gracious me, I just read what the previous owners of the old "Kinnaree Palace" were using the premises for and were arrested. That has to be unheard of in Pattaya. Luckily Carmine runs a very respectful, pleasant & relaxing Gentlemens Club. One year anniversary for Kinnaree Place last Sunday. Unfortunately missed the party as I had to fly out Saturday. I'll be back.

Nunya Miller

"Blokes World eXtreme Tours"

Clubs_Header.jpg?851